1558 users online (238 members and 1320 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 5 of 47 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Rosco View Post
    My Darlin Lion.. I pray this is the year!!!

Be safe and think about you often.

(( Rosco just had his second surgery - his other ACL tore and we had to make him better. ))

My BIONIC Rosco.. will have his knees like Steve Austin!!!

Rosco.
    I am sorry to hear that Rosco puppy tore the other ligament and also needed surgery on that knee. But, I am glad that you were able to do that for him and that he is okay.

I am still settling down from hearing the news about "A"!

Lion

I just saw "A's" mugshot, and she looks unhealthy, hardened, and about 35 years old. Yet, she is only 22 years old. I do not feel sorry for her in any way. I believe that that she may have no conscience, and I have zero compassion for people like that.

May justice come from these arrests!

Lion

Thats what Drugs will do to ya...Here is a before and after shot BTW this is the MUGSHOT!!!!

Nice article here !!!!

Published: February 20, 2008 6:00 a.m.
    Show photos
    3 meth arrests made at slaying site

Daughter of pair killed in '05 faces felony charges

By Angela Mapes Turner

The Journal Gazette

A. Anderson

Waite

White

More than two years ago, police rushed to a rural LaGrange County home and discovered a horrific double homicide.
    That brutal crime remains unsolved as officers returned to the Mongo property Tuesday – this time, to arrest three people, including the daughter of the couple killed there, on charges of manufacturing methamphetamine.
    Amanda Ella Anderson, 22, and Robert Lee White, 36, of the 6200 block of East County Road 250 North, face a possession of paraphernalia charge and felony charges of manufacturing methamphetamine, possession of stolen property and maintaining a common nuisance. White faces an additional felony charge of being a serious violent felon in possession of a firearm, stemming from a 1991 conviction for dealing cocaine in Michigan.
    Also arrested was Randy LaMar Waite, 49, of the same address, on a possession of paraphernalia charge and felony charges of manufacturing methamphetamine, theft and maintaining a common nuisance, a LaGrange County Sheriff’s Department report said.
    Police received a series of tips that prompted a SWAT team raid on the property, where they found two handguns and six other firearms, along with items related to the manufacturing of methamphetamine, the report said.
    The arrests Tuesday are not believed related to the homicides, which remain under investigation, Indiana State Police Detective Jeff Boyd said.
    Amanda Anderson was 20 when she placed a call to LaGrange County police the early morning of Oct. 21, 2005, saying her mother had been shot.
    An autopsy revealed Darleen Anderson had not been shot, but bludgeoned to death – the same way Terry Anderson, found in an outbuilding on the property, had been killed.
    The slayings rocked the small town of Mongo, along the Pigeon River just south of the Michigan state line.
    Terry Anderson’s daughter and Amanda Anderson’s half-sister, Sherry Musilek, and her husband, Eric Musilek, of Illinois, have campaigned to keep the case in the public eye, going so far as having a psychic do a taped reading that was given to investigators.
    The Webster Lake Musky Club, an organization Terry Anderson supported, has dedicated its annual Iron Man Outing to him the past two years and donated proceeds to the Musileks to be used for reward money and to hire a private investigator.
    In 2006, Sherry and Eric Musilek installed a billboard at Indiana 3 and U.S. 20 near Mongo, emblazoned with the words, “Who Killed Terry and Darleen Anderson?”
    Police say the case remains an active investigation. Anyone with information is asked to call the LaGrange County Sheriff’s Department at 260-463-7491 or Crime Stoppers at 1-800-342-7867.
    aturner@jg.net

HERE IS A LINK WITH LARGE PICS IF YOU CAN STAND TO LOOK AT THEM

http://www.journalgazette.net/apps/p...plate=printart

Rosco would you please post "A's" website address. Thanks so much and so glad there seems to be something going on.

Justice 2008

Are those tears I see on A's face in the pic or just poor picture quality? Sure look like tears to me. Too bad "A"! You should have thought about all this, your DAUGHTER and your PARENTS before dishonoring and disrespecting your daughter and PARENTS the way you have, never mind the rest of your family who reached out to you and you shunned and turned away. May you get what you have coming to you.
    I hope this is just what was needed for someone to finally spill it on what they know about your parents murders.

Justice 2008!

gaia227 is offline I have never taken any exercise except sleeping and resting - M. Twain
    WOW! They are looking ROUGH. I cannot believe she is only twenty-two.
    I just hope the cops constantly have Terry and Darlene murders in the back of their mind while deal with these three.
    Does anyone know if convicted what type of jail time she is looking at? How many times has she been arrested? That will have some bearing on the sentencing. She may end up just on probation if she has no prior offences.

And yes, Cubby, I think you're right those are real genuine tears not crocodile ones she spilled over her parents coffins. They only time she cries real tears is when something bad has happened to HER because as we all know the only person A cares about is A. It has to be that way now because I think A is about the ONLY person who cares about A anymore.

Thank you phenolred!

Quote Originally Posted by phenolred View Post
    Thats what Drugs will do to ya...Here is a before and after shot BTW this is the MUGSHOT!!!!

Wow, I wouldn't have thought they were the same person! What a sad waste of a life. Amanda was a very pretty girl. Key word was.

gaia227 is offline I have never taken any exercise except sleeping and resting - M. Twain
    I just went and looked at her Myspace for the first time and I think I am going to be sick. I love the photos of her precious baby she so lovingly abused and neglected and the photos of her deceased parents. Funny, I didn't see anything anywhere on her page about the foundation to raise money for the investigation into her parents murder or a link to the website dedicated to her parents. Actually I saw no mention of her parents at all except for the pics of them in her little slideshow.
    This is why people believe this woman knows or was involved in her parents deaths. Most normal people lives would be taken over with the desire and the pursuit of finding their parents killers.

Quote Originally Posted by gaia227 View Post
    I just went and looked at her Myspace for the first time and I think I am going to be sick. I love the photos of her precious baby she so lovingly abused and neglected and the photos of her deceased parents. Funny, I didn't see anything anywhere on her page about the foundation to raise money for the investigation into her parents murder or a link to the website dedicated to her parents. Actually I saw no mention of her parents at all except for the pics of them in her little slideshow.
    This is why people believe this woman knows or was involved in her parents deaths. Most normal people lives would be taken over with the desire and the pursuit of finding their parents killers.

I noticed the same thing. Though lots of pictures of her toys. Shaking my head.

So sad! Under her survey:Your Weakness:Medications

There's also pictures of baby Terri. How anyone could give up such a beautiful baby is beyond me. I guess that's the power of Meth. I think if you're capable of giving up your own baby, you're capable of anything. Tick, Tick, Tick, Amanda!

Quote Originally Posted by gaia227 View Post

Exactly what I have always thought myself.

{{quote}}

This is why people believe this woman knows or was involved in her parents deaths. Most normal people lives would be taken over with the desire and the pursuit of finding their parents killers.[/quote]

----

Sorry - it's not even close to being 'somewhat' normal behavior.

JUSTICE 2008

Rosco

I thought her quote was interesting:

"Life is fair to no-one... Never be fast to trust, and always watch your back."

Follow me on the Twitter! @EricDiesel1972

Deuteronomy 18:10-12 (KJV)

10 There shall not be found among you anyone who makes his son or his daughter pass through the fire, or one who practices witchcraft, or a soothsayer, or one who interprets omens, or a sorcerer, 11 or one who conjures spells, or a medium, or a spiritist, or one who calls up the dead. 12 For all who do these things are an abomination to the Lord. (KJV)

Follow me at my Biblical Blog: http://scripture-demystified.blogspot.com

Baruch ha Shem Adonai.

Page 5 of 47 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast