956 users online (149 members and 807 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6
    Is there anyone that also wants me to post the timeline from May 2007 to Dcember 13, 2007? If so, I will work on it.

Once again, I'm getting a late start on getting ready for work because of reading and posting in this thread. When I get home, I go straight to the computer and glare at my husband if he tries to chat. "Yeah, Clinton, Obama, whatever. Be quiet."

They had better have Laurean in custody when I get back this evening.

Steadfast:

I hear ya..........Been to work late too many times already myself!!!

Have a good day and let's hope CL is caught today!!!
    Last edited by Littledeer; 01-29-2008 at 12:32 PM. Reason: spelling

STOMPING STOMPING STOMPING

I don't know where everyone is at, but I just spent quite a bit of time putting up the latest timeline Prior to 12/14/07. What I would really love to do, is part it all together on one page!! Maybe I should ask chico if I can do that and delete the other thread??

I don't know about other WS's, but I would just like my antlers scratched a little bit for the effort.

I've got all these , why don't I see CESAR behind any of them yet!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ???????????????????

((((((LITTLE DEER )))))) SCRATCH SCRATCH SCRATCH

Sorry to post til now, but we had tp take dd to the orthodontist and it took forever. But you know that I am very grateful for all your hard work on that timeline. And I am sure lots of others feel the same way.

Quote Originally Posted by Littledeer View Post
    STOMPING STOMPING STOMPING

I don't know where everyone is at, but I just spent quite a bit of time putting up the latest timeline Prior to 12/14/07. What I would really love to do, is part it all together on one page!! Maybe I should ask chico if I can do that and delete the other thread??

I don't know about other WS's, but I would just like my antlers scratched a little bit for the effort.

I've got all these , why don't I see CESAR behind any of them yet!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ???????????????????
    Littledeer,
    We are awed by your effort and achievement! Littledeer is a GiantSuperDeer!

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.........

My antlers feel so good right now. Thanks and REMEMBER, please any corrections tell me PRONTO!!

IS THAT INDY GIRL I SEE LURKING NOW?? lol

How's it going? Jewel doing okay?

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6