1008 users online (138 members and 870 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

View Poll Results: was Christina involved?

Voters
101. You may not vote on this poll
  • yes, she was involved with the murder & cover up

43 42.57%
  • yes, she was involved with the cover up only

41 40.59%
  • no, she wasn't involved with either

4 3.96%
  • don't know

13 12.87%

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

was Christina involved?

i hope this works...i've only posted one poll in the little over 4 yrs i've been at WS!!

I voted murder and cover up, most definitely.

If not, why lie about what she knew and when she knew it?
    Obvioulsy she knew it wasn't suicide, like the note said, if they had consulted an attorney the day before and he mentioned DP.

At a minimum she is guilty of aiding and abetting. She let him get a head start out of town. And I hope she will be prosecuted for her part in this

I lean towards murder and coverup. I just do not see Maria going to their house on her own accord. I don't even know if Laurean is in Mexico. This entire thing is really strange. He buries this poor girl in his own backyard. Yet, he has an elaborate escape plan... I hope that they test the baby and announce that this baby was indeed this scumbag's. He denied ever having sex with her. So, I guess his supporters will change their story to say that it was consensual...There's always an answer for everything.

Heck, even the person who completed the paperwork for the second restraining order said that she found it hard to believe that Laurean could ever scare anyone. When she was asked if she thought that Laurean could be a murderer. She said something like, "I guess anyone can be if they are pushed hard enough." What was she trying to imply??

I feel she was definitely involved in the cover up and very possibly in the murder also.

I'm convinced that she was involved with at the very minimum the cover-up. At this time, there's been three completely different stories given:

1. her first statement to LE where she woke up and found a note;

2. her father's statement to the press that she tried to encourage him to turn himself in prior to him leaving; and

3. today's information that she had specific information the day before her husband went rabbit.

Since none of these accounts agree, we can only conclude she's lying and has some involvement.

Quote Originally Posted by nanandjim View Post
    I lean towards murder and coverup. I just do not see Maria going to their house on her own accord. I don't even know if Laurean is in Mexico. This entire thing is really strange. He buries this poor girl in his own backyard. Yet, he has an elaborate escape plan... I hope that they test the baby and announce that this baby was indeed this scumbag's. He denied ever having sex with her. So, I guess his supporters will change their story to say that it was consensual...There's always an answer for everything.

Heck, even the person who completed the paperwork for the second restraining order said that she found it hard to believe that Laurean could ever scare anyone. When she was asked if she thought that Laurean could be a murderer. She said something like, "I guess anyone can be if they are pushed hard enough." What was she trying to imply??
    I caught that too Nan. It was the interveiw with the female who was blacked out...same one you saw? I thought that statement was very telling. I wonder what she thinks a person could do to push another person to do such a heinous thing? I wonder if she's seen more than she's saying.

Quote Originally Posted by ember View Post
    I caught that too Nan. It was the interveiw with the female who was blacked out...same one you saw? I thought that statement was very telling. I wonder what she thinks a person could do to push another person to do such a heinous thing? I wonder if she's seen more than she's saying.
    That's the one that I saw. The caption, I believe, said that she was Laurean's friend. She said what a great guy he was. I took that remark to mean that she thought that Maria was lying about the rape and the baby being a result of the rape. I could be totally wrong, but I took it to almost mean that he wouldn't have committed murder if she hadn't pushed him to the breaking point. If that is the case, it is disgusting. Women stab other women in the back. It makes me sick!

awesome thanks for doing that!

Wink

I'm leaning toward cover up, so I can't vote yet.
    Need more correct facts..
    The murder weapon(if it turns out to be) was given the the LE last sat, 5 days ago and we are now hearing about it.
    So that leads me to believe there's a h*ll a lot more they have and not telling the public.
    She's differently involved but to what extent, not sure.

I voted but will not declare. An if I am wrong I will eat crow.

I feel that she helped in the murder and cover-up. All her lies are incriminating her further. and I am sure she is already hanging herself by changing stories and theories.

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by JDB View Post
    I voted but will not declare. An if I am wrong I will eat crow.
    I bet you voted number 1........

Quote Originally Posted by Pharlap View Post
    I bet you voted number 1........
    DAng busted NOT!!! LAffin

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by :bang:JDB View Post
    DAng busted NOT!!! LAffin
    Not telling is all your saying...

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast