1094 users online (238 members and 856 guests)  

Websleuths News

hipmamajen is offline I love the friends I have gathered together on this thin raft...

CO - Ardyce Jekowski, 87, strangled, Arvada, 17 Jan 2008 *Insanity*

http://www.9news.com/news/article.aspx?storyid=84695

Police have arrested a 53-year-old woman after they say she strangled her 87-year-old mother....

Louise Jekowski was taken into custody and is being held at the Jefferson County Jail on suspicion of first-degree murder.

Police say they were initially called to the home on a report of a person not breathing, but it was later reclassified as a homicide.

She looks really mean in her mugshot. I mean, people rarely look good in them, but she really looks hateful.

Scary, indeed! This is who I thought of immediately when I saw the mugshot. YIKES.
    http://twoheadedmonster.files.wordpr...nne_ramsey.jpg (Throw Momma from the Train)

She looks possessed.

What a hateful looking person. I wonder why in the world she murdered her mom. Poor old lady didn't have a chance of defending herself. Did she really think that she would get away with it! Guess we know where she will be living from now on...with people just as hateful as her.

oh how horrible!!!

i could never murder my mom!!
    (well i could never murder anyone but especially my mom)

I wonder what her reason was.

hipmamajen is offline I love the friends I have gathered together on this thin raft...
    Quote Originally Posted by Taximom View Post
    Scary, indeed! This is who I thought of immediately when I saw the mugshot. YIKES.
    http://twoheadedmonster.files.wordpr...nne_ramsey.jpg (Throw Momma from the Train)
    She was the mom of the Fratelli Brothers in Goonies, too, right? I love that movie...

Quote Originally Posted by hipmamajen View Post
    She was the mom of the Fratelli Brothers in Goonies, too, right? I love that movie...
    Goonies are the best. The young Corey Feldman rocked that movie. Meanwhile maybe this lady thought her mom was suffering and figured she'd help her out? Or maybe she just cracked. Being a caregiver can work a last nerve. Not to the point of strangeling the poor woman though. Just two thoughts.

From May 2009:

http://www.thedenverchannel.com/news...und-not-guilty

An Arvada woman who killed her 87-year-old mother was found not guilty by reason of insanity, prosecutors said Friday...

Louise Jenkowski will be sent to the Colorado Mental Health Institute "until such time as she is restored to sanity," Russell said.