CO - Ardyce Jekowski, 87, strangled, Arvada, 17 Jan 2008 *Insanity*

hipmamajen

I love the friends I have gathered together on thi
Reaction score
http://www.9news.com/news/article.aspx?storyid=84695

Police have arrested a 53-year-old woman after they say she strangled her 87-year-old mother....

Louise Jekowski was taken into custody and is being held at the Jefferson County Jail on suspicion of first-degree murder.

Police say they were initially called to the home on a report of a person not breathing, but it was later reclassified as a homicide.

She looks really mean in her mugshot. I mean, people rarely look good in them, but she really looks hateful.

What a hateful looking person. I wonder why in the world she murdered her mom. Poor old lady didn't have a chance of defending herself. Did she really think that she would get away with it! Guess we know where she will be living from now on...with people just as hateful as her.

oh how horrible!!!

i could never murder my mom!!
(well i could never murder anyone but especially my mom)

I wonder what her reason was.

She was the mom of the Fratelli Brothers in Goonies, too, right? I love that movie...

Goonies are the best. The young Corey Feldman rocked that movie. Meanwhile maybe this lady thought her mom was suffering and figured she'd help her out? Or maybe she just cracked. Being a caregiver can work a last nerve. Not to the point of strangeling the poor woman though. Just two thoughts.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoRo
Back