A Tattoo that Lifts and Supports

ROTFLMAO... by all means, follow the links on that report and look at the other odd tats people have. I just about choked on my soda when the "armpit crotch" tat came up. (and oh my... what in the world compelled someone to get a tat of Clay Aiken.) LoL

omg.....
Also did you look at some of those other ones....gross...:eek:

I thought the one with the comedians was pretty cool...but would have looked much better about 40 lbs ago with a tan.

I bet armcrotch's mom was so proud! Of course, you never know what that woman could have tattooed on her...hmmmm. Could be a family thang. LMAO

Those other tattoos are freakin' SCARY!!! I'm guessing there must be quite a few towns with all-night bars & all-night tattoo parlors right next to each other!!!

Got it on his leg eh? Hope he doesn't have one of those horny little dogs that like to get thier groove on...

the site where that come from, Bodytwo, follows up with the fact that the tattoo with the implanted whoo-haaas became infected, and they had to be removed.

evidently, implants are becoming popular, but not always in combination with tattoos.

the site where that come from, Bodytwo, follows up with the fact that the tattoo with the implanted whoo-haaas became infected, and they had to be removed.

evidently, implants are becoming popular, but not always in combination with tattoos.
Does this mean his hopes for perfect breasts were deflated?! :eek:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Back2theGardenAgain
Back