1466 users online (330 members and 1136 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Physical Evidence

I don't want to lose the discussion we're on about the blood and crowbar, etc., while I'm at work today. Can we move it here so we can keep it easy to find?

Quote Originally Posted by STEADFAST View Post
    I don't want to lose the discussion we're on about the blood and crowbar, etc., while I'm at work today. Can we move it here so we can keep it easy to find?
    sounds good to me!

Wink

When was the crowbar borrowed?

Quote Originally Posted by lkd-ga View Post
    Someone please clear something up for me. Did the Murder take place in the Garage. And if it was in the Garage did they have a garage door. The reason
    I ask this is if they do have garage door and Christina did not park in Garage
    then it could be possible for him to cover this up and her not know. Some people us there garage for storeage and do not use or go into it on a daily bases. I know that we Park our Harley's in the Garage and unless we are going to ride the motorcycles we very seldom go into the garage. So if the
    murder took place in the garage he could have had time to clear it up without her knowledge.
    The blood was in more than one location, I believe.
    "But the question is, of course, when she got back, remember, eventually, did she in the days to come -- did she smell that fresh paint? What about the fresh blood that was said to be covering the living room walls and ceiling? And he covered that up. What did she think about that? And what was she told?"
    "Would she have been out on the first blow? Now, before you answer, let me remind you that according to the reports that we have, documents we have, there was blood all over the home, which to me says she tried to get away."
    http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIP.../17/ng.01.html

with blood being in the garage & IN the home, it makes me think that Cesar may have chased Maria, while hitting her, through the house...or at least from the garage into the home or the other way around.....

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIP...11/acd.02.html

The sheriff certainly doesn't believe that is the case tonight especially given the evidence of the blood in the garage, blood on other walls in the house. And also there's some evidence tonight Anderson that whoever did cause this had also tried to paint over the blood that's on the walls. So clearly there was an effort to try and cover it up.

http://www.wtkr.com/Global/story.asp...6&nav=ZolHbyvj

...Brown says tests show blood in two areas of Laurean's home...and that someone tried to hide the blood by painting over it. Investigators say luminol, a chemical used to detect traces of blood, revealed that there was a large amount of blood before the attempted cleanup.

SuziQ
    IMO, people under attack inside a building try to get OUT. I'm thinking the garage is where the attack ended. But who knows?
    It's really important, I think, to know whether the attack began or ended in the garage. If it began in the garage, then -- if the murder weapon really is a crowbar -- it could be a spur-of-the-moment thing. It wouldn't be unusual for a crowbar to be sitting around the garage. But if it began in the living room, I think Laurean (s?) must have been planning it, unless their living room in unusually filled with random tools.

Quote Originally Posted by Pharlap View Post
    When was the crowbar borrowed?
    i don't think it's actually been established that there was a crowbar....at least LE hasn't officially stated this yet, sooooo there's been no date as to when it may have been borrowed....

correct me if i'm wrong...

Quote Originally Posted by close_enough View Post
    i don't think it's actually been established that there was a crowbar....at least LE hasn't officially stated this yet, sooooo there's been no date as to when it may have been borrowed....

correct me if i'm wrong...
    Also I don't think they've said that the murder weapon was borrowed. They just said a witness came forward with it.

Quote Originally Posted by STEADFAST View Post
    Also I don't think they've said that the murder weapon was borrowed. They just said a witness came forward with it.
    correct....

Quote Originally Posted by close_enough View Post
    with blood being in the garage & IN the home, it makes me think that Cesar may have chased Maria, while hitting her, through the house...or at least from the garage into the home or the other way around.....

Did they move her until they figured out what to do with her? (Meaning her body, not her alive..although..perhaps that too, is possible.)

Apologies for a possible insensitive question- BUT is it just one hit that constitutes "blunt force trauma" or multiple strikes...Both?

Maybe a bit OT for the thread..BUT has there been any mention of where their child was during the time this all occurred?

[
    QUOTE=golfmom;1921079]http://www.wtkr.com/Global/story.asp...6&nav=ZolHbyvj

...Brown says tests show blood in two areas of Laurean's home...and that someone tried to hide the blood by painting over it. Investigators say luminol, a chemical used to detect traces of blood, revealed that there was a large amount of blood before the attempted cleanup.
    [/QUOTE]

If the murder took place in the garage and the large amount of blood was in this location then maybe he transfered some of the blood when cleaning up to other parts of the house. It was detected when they use luminol. I guess I have been watching too much CSI.

Quote Originally Posted by JinxieJada View Post
    Did they move her until they figured out what to do with her? (Meaning her body, not her alive..although..perhaps that too, is possible.)

Apologies for a possible insensitive question- BUT is it just one hit that constitutes "blunt force trauma" or multiple strikes...Both?

MORRONE: I agree. There`s only one that a crowbar could take something out -- decapitation. Take them off at her vertebrae. But multiple strikes would be necessary.

GRACE: So this woman experienced intense pain before her death.

MORRONE: Yes. Absolutely.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIP.../17/ng.01.html

Wink

Shovel....
    Video of neighbor interview.
    http://www.foxnews.com/ontherecord/#

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast