FL - Hyde Park Rapist Bobby Joe Helms Moves to Melbourne

SewingDeb

"Sorry, I'm not qualified to land the plane."
Reaction score
Infamous "Hyde Park Rapist" Moves Into Melbourne Neighborhood

MELBOURNE, Fla. -- The man once known as the "Hyde Park Rapist" is moving to Melbourne. Bobby Joe Helms raped 12 women in Tampa's Hyde Park neighborhood in the 1980s. Now, he's out of a state treatment center and is moving to Brevard County.

http://www.wftv.com/news/15077560/detail.html

He raped 12 women and attempted to rape 4 others! What is he doing out of prison? Of course he is going into a pervert rehab program so we know he will get the cure...sure he will.

He raped 12 women and attempted to rape 4 others! What is he doing out of prison? Of course he is going into a pervert rehab program so we know he will get the cure...sure he will.

Tk god the laws are different today...
I bet he does it again....:eek:

OMG! I hope they follow him around and get him on something else first!! He can't be trusted, in my personal opinion.

The only cure for these perverts is a shot to the head.

Bobbi, that's what I was wondering. Why was he ever released?!!

If I lived near him, I would be terrified for myself and every other woman around.

Bobbi, that's what I was wondering. Why was he ever released?!!

If I lived near him, I would be terrified for myself and every other woman around.

I would be too because he is going to reoffend without a doubt. I don't understand the laws and why they turned him loose. When he was sentenced he should have gotten enough years to keep him in there for the rest of his life. This is the fault of the Pros and judge if you ask me.

I agree Bobbi.

Maybe that was all the time the judge was allowed to give with the laws at the time. If not, the judge should have to let him move in with him and watch him around his own family.

I think it's only a matter of time before he has another victim.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OwlEyes
Back