SD - Ted Klaudt for sexually abusing foster daughters, Pierre, 2008

White Rain

Reaction score
What a complete sicko!
His lawyer wants him sentenced to only 4 years because anything longer would probably be a death sentence because of the mans weight and health?
I hope he DOES die in prison.

PIERRE, S.D. — A former state lawmaker was sentenced Thursday to 44 years in prison for raping two foster daughters in phony medical examinations he said would help them sell their reproductive eggs to infertile couples.
Former state Rep. Ted Klaudt, 49, appears to have no sympathy for his victims or understand that what he did was wrong, Circuit Judge James W. Anderson said, turning aside a request for a shorter sentence.
The girls lived with Klaudt and his wife as part of a program that provides foster care for youths after they leave juvenile reform programs. One of them served as a page in the Legislature when Klaudt was a lawmaker.
Both testified that Klaudt touched their breasts and penetrated them with his fingers and a sex toy under the pretext that he was checking them for possible egg donation. more: http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,323670,00.html

Just sick. Those poor girls! I wonder if there were other foster kids before these that didn't tell anyone?

The creep might actually lose lots of that weight in prison isntead of die there since he won't have constant access to food. The monster probably knew the girls were worried about soon getting out of foster care and having no place to go so he played on their worry about money.

Ya know how sick is this guy? Boo hoo now we're supposed to feel sorry for him? He will likely die in prison, BUT what about those young ladies who have to live their lives now after that sicko harmed them? Yeah, good lookout chump by hurting kids in the foster system. People like that make me so sick.

Ya know how sick is this guy? Boo hoo now we're supposed to feel sorry for him? He will likely die in prison, BUT what about those young ladies who have to live their lives now after that sicko harmed them? Yeah, good lookout chump by hurting kids in the foster system. People like that make me so sick.

You said it chick! Maybe he'll be violated in prison for a "sperm donor scam." Wonder how he'd feel about that?

You said it chick! Maybe he'll be violated in prison for a "sperm donor scam." Wonder how he'd feel about that?

It's almost like ain't it bad enough to harm a child, but to prey on kids already in the system and who never knew a childhood without pain is the sickest of all. WR, man whoever has to be around that guy in prison well let's just say how could he be violated? The perv.

the guy is over 600 pounds ... i can nearly guarantee that that is a major factor in his poor health. being significantly overweight or underweight is a huge problem for health.

anyway, IMO, if you're healthy enough to commit the crime, you're healthy enough to serve the time.

the guy is over 600 pounds ... i can nearly guarantee that that is a major factor in his poor health. being significantly overweight or underweight is a huge problem for health.

anyway, IMO, if you're healthy enough to commit the crime, you're healthy enough to serve the time. maybe that's cold and calous of me, but i've seen one too many creeps evade sentence (sometimes even due to "health problems!!") only to strike again.

Sometimes words do not suffice!!

But here's my question:
Why did these poor babies not have the common sense to not think - "Why does this nasty gross 600lb man want to touch me? And even more, I am 16... I can't donate my eggs!" And why would they at that age!!!

Sometimes words do not suffice!!

But here's my question:
Why did these poor babies not have the common sense to not think - "Why does this nasty gross 600lb man want to touch me? And even more, I am 16... I can't donate my eggs!" And why would they at that age!!!

16 year olds can be very easy to manipulate ... especially if they have low self-esteem.

16 year olds can be very easy to manipulate ... especially if they have low self-esteem.

That's right, T and not to mention he was in a position of trust. These were girls in the system and their lives are usually filled with chaos and they have no idea what is apporpriate or not. Also, often they are afraid of being sent elsewhere which might result in worse treatment. So sad.

The freak also probably told the girls that it would be under the table since he was some sort of official with contacts. Quick easy money for their eggs to go to someone nice who really wanted kids. Total manipulation after gaining trust and probably grooming the girls for a period of time.

That's right, T and not to mention he was in a position of trust. These were girls in the system and their lives are usually filled with chaos and they have no idea what is apporpriate or not. Also, often they are afraid of being sent elsewhere which might result in worse treatment. So sad.

I agree with you and ttrachel - these girls were in prime position for someone seedy and unscrupulous to take advantage of them. It breaks my heart when the ones a child should be able to trust are the ones who betray them. My prayers for this family.

From what the article said the girls had just been released from reform school and were in a program that placed them in foster care as they were to young to just send out to live on their own. I just wonder if he didn't think the girls were nothing but garbage as they had been in enough trouble to get sent to reform school and beings he took them in it gave him the right to use their bodies as he pleased. Beings he was a lawmaker he probably has a very high opinion of himself even if he is a fat slob. He is probably one that tried to defeat every law to do with perverts!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back