UT - 14 year old rapes dog

Just when I think that humans could do nothing else to shock me...one does...

All of these "kids commiting rape" posts are really getting me down. What is wrong with people?

I give up, I'm moving to another planet...

wtf is wrong with this kid?
Where were his parents when this was happening?
Didn't they see a change in their dog's demeanor?
Sickening ---just sickening.

All of these "kids commiting rape" posts are really getting me down. What is wrong with people?

I give up, I'm moving to another planet...

If it were only so easy!

I'd like to know where his parents were when this was going on. I'm imagining it must've been a smaller dog for the neighbor to notice it enough to report it. :eek:

This is absolutely disgusting!
Is the entire country crazy? The entire world???

This " child " is in need of psychiatric help! Or who knows what acts he'll commit next!
Where do these evil, deviant ideas even come from?

Teenage hormones can be a powerful force - and can work for good or evil. It's no secret that some farm boys get up to such activity - it's not a new behavior.

It is of course very sad and he does indeed need help. From the story we can't really know if this boy is headed towards a full blown bestiality paraphilia or if he was just experimenting.

My prayers for him and his family the dog. I am very glad the neighbor called about the animal abuse.

This is absolutely disgusting!
Is the entire country crazy? The entire world???

This " child " is in need of psychiatric help! Or who knows what acts he'll commit next!
Where do these evil, deviant ideas even come from?

Teenage boys are exposed to so much *advertiser censored* these days it's ridiculous.

Teenage hormones can be a powerful force - and can work for good or evil. It's no secret that some farm boys get up to such activity - it's not a new behavior.

It is of course very sad and he does indeed need help. From the story we can't really know if this boy is headed towards a full blown bestiality paraphilia or if he was just experimenting.

My prayers for him and his family the dog. I am very glad the neighbor called about the animal abuse.

The other H word. LOL. :blowkiss:

This story so sickened me, this boy needs intensive psychiatric care. Hopefully his parents or authorities will act quickly. I feel so sorry for this dog.

This sickens me!

I'm also wondering where the parents where. The neighbors knows and calls and reports it, but where are the parents!!!

I hope the boys get some counseling, not just a slap on the hand. He is some bigger trouble in the making.

That poor dog. This family should never be allowed another family pet. :mad:

You might be able to tell I am a total animal lover. :)

Gosh that's true. The internet makes so many things accessible. When I was a teen, we had to really work hard to acquire *advertiser censored*!

Unfortunately, these kids have access to things that they aren't mature enough to truly understand.

I still remember my daughter coming home from school when she was 14, telling me that lots of kids at school watch *advertiser censored* for technique.:eek:

There I was explaining how these were actors and there was no technique. UGGGHHHH!

The most I saw as a teen was a playboy magazine.

Unfortunately, these kids have access to things that they aren't mature enough to truly understand.

I still remember my daughter coming home from school when she was 14, telling me that lots of kids at school watch *advertiser censored* for technique.:eek:

There I was explaining how these were actors and there was no technique. UGGGHHHH!

The most I saw as a teen was a playboy magazine.

Wow - yeah - I saw some Playboy and some Penthouse and if we were really really lucky, we would scrounge up a Hustler. But I know those things are nothing compared to what is easily available today.

Soon we will enter the years where we need to police that stuff on the computer with our sons, but still - computers are everywhere - there's only so much you can do. I know if I had the internet at my fingertips when I was discovering sex, I would have tried to go everywhere and anywhere. And, you're right, at those ages, there is stuff that is just hard to process and understand.

God give me strength for the years ahead!

Teenage boys are exposed to so much *advertiser censored* these days it's ridiculous.

You are so right. And it is ridiculous!

Yes they're exposed to alot these days, plus all the stuff on tv, all the cable stations, the movie stations, MTV, etc.

But I still say this kid needs intensive therapy! Because no matter how horney you are, it's just not normal raping your pets! :eek:

I agree about therapy. It takes a cold person to know they are hurting a living being yet continue what they are doing. I don't think this has anything to do with *advertiser censored* but there is too much of it out there and available.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Truthseeker158
Back