Missing 8 mo Pregnant Marine Maria Frances Lauterbach- NC #10

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm seriously considering antlering chico. This is the 5th time she has made a new thread with no warning while I am posting!! LOL

THANKS CHICO!!!

Well, here is what I was typing......

Wow, thanks from the other side!!!

You were the adopted moms!! You guys rock also.

HELL, WE ALL ROCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes, that includes all natural born posters here too!!! :)

You know, she may have wanted to tell him her
decision..just to delete him and the entire
event from her life (of course, it would have
always really been there)..maybe he did talk
her into coming over to discuss it...
something just tells me that she wouldn't have
done that..why should she do anything he asked?

I had just posted this when Chico closed the thread, so I'll repeat this:

I'm confused about the Lowe's video. Last night on the news they circled the dark haired guy on the right and said he was . But on today's news they circled the stockier guy on the left whose face is not clear ( and his hair is lighter ) and say THAT is . Which one is the true ?

Thanks for any help you can give to untangle this !

Tica:

I didn't get to see the video. Has it been posted anywhere yet??

Anyone know?????

Sorry, but wanted to bring this forward as it was my last post before chico closed the thread. I wanted to make sure that it was read.

Storm & Suzi & Close:

Amazing looking back to see how "strong" we actually were in a time where there was no one for us.

Maria would have had this same feeling had she not been murdered, and I am just SICK SICK SICK that HER BABY was killed in such a heinious manner.

Maria would have been in 100% protective mode at 8 to 8 1/2 months of her pregnancy and I just can't see in any way shape or form, that she would have wanted to be near CL or put herself near him voluntarily.

But that is just my opinion. She could have called him once she decided that she was leaving and keeping the baby.............and then CL being the type of manipulative, smooth talker that he might be...have said something that got them together on the 14th???

Tica:

Anyone know?????

I posted it last night. A good copy is at CNN.com under Anderson Cooper 360.

golfmom:

Thanks for the video. Tica, does that help for you?

Tica:

Anyone know?????

I saw the Lowe's video on CNN Headline news last night and today. I don't know if there is a link here for it though. It shows coming in the Lowe's doors with another guy, then buying shovels, a wheelbarrow :eek: , and paint. Last night they had circled the guy on the right ( and frankly that one looked just like , dark hair, slimmer build, latino ) , but today they have circled the guy on the left and statd that this is , and IMO it doesnt look like him ( stockier build, caucasian, lighter hair ) so that is why I am confused.

Does anyone have a link for this video or can explain why the change in ' identity ? Which one is really Laurean ?

Well Tica......I can't help you out.

Anyone else who has seen the video.............what do you say??

I would ask something stupid of Tica like............what side were you on in watching the video today? What side were you on watching the video yesterday??

LOL................

sneaking in......

hubby home on weekends and wants my attention now.

ughhhhhhhhh

NO NOT LIKE IPSWITCH'S ATTENTION!!!

LOL

making him a shopping list. when's he gone, I'm back! LOL

I'm sorry, did I offend you? What does that (bolded) comment mean?

Well Tica......I can't help you out.

Anyone else who has seen the video.............what do you say??

I would ask something stupid of Tica like............what side were you on in watching the video today? What side were you on watching the video yesterday??

LOL................

You're funny Littledeer ! I was sitting in my living room with my laptop watching the tv news, I just hope someone else saw the same video last night and then today so they can explain it to me. I hate feeling confused !:confused:

ipswitch:

I hate being so graphic...........but my bolding was........

awwwwwwwwww heck.........you were alone with your hubby.......

ok........I'll just say bed. And leave it at that.

ipswitch:

I hate being so graphic...........but my bolding was........

awwwwwwwwww heck.........you were alone with your hubby.......

ok........I'll just say bed. And leave it at that.

NP, see above post... I forgot about posting that... I'm still waking up ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni