1024 users online (150 members and 874 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    I just heard on Fox news that they are STILL trying to determine the sex of the baby... (and the paternity) I wonder if Cesar will feel any guilt if he turns out to be the father of the little guy/girl?

i heard earlier that the baby is a boy again!!..which is it?..a boy or a girl?

Quote Originally Posted by close_enough View Post
    This isn't boding well for the results of the DNA test.

I'm still waiting for 2nd Autopsy Report confirmation myself. I'm getting to the point where I believe one half of what I read, and less than that to what I hear

Quote Originally Posted by STEADFAST View Post
    This isn't boding well for the results of the DNA test.
    isn't it just nuts???....NG is the one that said this earlier...i find out now that she did NOT have the autopsy results in her hand, ONLY that the family stated it was a boy in Maria's obit.....

Quote Originally Posted by Tom'sGirl View Post
    I'm still waiting for 2nd Autopsy Report confirmation myself. I'm getting to the point where I believe one half of what I read, and less than that to what I hear
    ok, am i mistaken, or didn't the 1st autopsy state the baby was a girl????...i can't even remember where i heard/read it was a girl!

ok, am i mistaken, or didn't the 1st autopsy state the baby was a girl????...i can't even remember where i heard/read it was a girl!
    YES, the first Autopsy said "Girl" from what was reported.

Quote Originally Posted by Tom'sGirl View Post
    YES, the first Autopsy said "Girl" from what was reported.
    thank you!...lol

Then why did NG report it tonight as a boy?! It wasn't an old show or a rerun. Did her staff just royally screw up?!
    "WE SEEK FOR THE TRUTH. WE SEEK JUSTICE.
    THE COURTS REQUIRE IT. THE VICTIMS CRY FOR IT
    AND GOD DEMANDS IT!"

A quote spray painted on the wall by search
    and rescue workers, Team 5, at the OKC Bombing site 4-19-1995.

What I post are my opinions only.

Quote Originally Posted by SeriouslySearching View Post
    Then why did NG report it tonight as a boy?! It wasn't an old show or a rerun. Did her staff just royally screw up?!
    Who knows if it was current or not. She's rehashed old news or speculations over and over. However I think she would have made the statement something like "this just in, or confirmation made", but she didn't.

She also the other night got all horrified about the report that Maria had he throat cut post-mortem and that had been reported previously on her own station.

To me the sex doesn't matter, but it may in the end if Maria knowingly knew the sex and lied about it.

What happened? Ultrasounds are usually accurate now, depending on how late in pregnancy the genitalia are scanned.

Did Maria lie about the sex of the baby? Why would she?

Jana:

Maria's last medical appointment that she went to was 11/26/07 (according to the Marine Press Conference) and supposedly it was said that the baby weighed at least 6 pounds.

It's been 23 years since I have last given birth, and I honestly can't recall if a sonogram was a routine practice to do. But if one had been done on Maria, I would think if the doctor can say the weight of baby, why not the gender??

Yes, I have heard of stories where the doctor has said it's a girl, and then it was a boy, and vice versa. But it appears from what has been said from the family, that Maria was sure it was a boy.

I'm still stomping patiently for the final autopsy reports on the gender of the baby.

Seven is offline 1984 All Over Again:The Collective Rules
    Quote Originally Posted by SeekingJana View Post
    What happened? Ultrasounds are usually accurate now, depending on how late in pregnancy the genitalia are scanned.

Did Maria lie about the sex of the baby? Why would she?
    I remember reading somewhere that the angle of the baby in her uterus on the day of the ultrasound made identification of the baby's gender uncertain.

That does sound plausible,
    but OTOH, they might just be "not telling" for some reason.

Why am I still stomping waiting for the FINAL results of the baby's gender?

Has it been officially announced that it has been DEFINTATELY DETERMINED that the fetus was a girl or a boy??

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast