The Baby

Tsunami

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I have heard the sherriff make statements about the baby's hands, and state they were not burnt. Makes me wonder if the child was born during the attack, or did the remove the child from her after her death.
Has anyone heard anything else about the child other than it being a baby girl?

After the mother dies, the baby will be expelled from the body due to a build up of gases. Since the had wasn't burned, I'm guessing the baby came out after the fire went out.

I have heard the sherriff make statements about the baby's hands, and state they were not burnt. Makes me wonder if the child was born during the attack, or did the remove the child from her after her death.

Has anyone heard anything else about the child other than it being a baby girl?

My recollection is that Sheriff Brown stated that he saw ONE hand - not burned - that looked like a tiny glove in shape of being curled like a fist - that the hand was severed from the arm just laying there. A vision that he will not soon forget.

I have many questions about the baby daughter that Maria's OB-Gyn reported was 6 lbs at her last appt. in Nov.

If Cesar used the alleged crowbar to deliver blunt force trauma to Maria's head - where else did he strike her? The tummy-abdomen area?

How did Maria's tiny daughter's hand become severed from her arm?? :confused: :mad: Not from the bonfire as there were no burn marks - and certainly she was not born that way.

Was else did Cesar Laurean do to Maria's body & her unborn baby before burying her in that pit & setting her on fire?

The mere thought is chilling!

Too sad for words. No wonder we are all having trouble sleeping. :(

Rum Tum

Ok, we know that her abdomen was open, because the sherrif saw the baby's hand, while she was being unearthed. Perhaps Cesar stabbed her... or tried to cut the baby out, in the process severing the baby's hand?

(apologies for sounding so graphic... :( )

I was thinking the same thing, that maybe after he killed her he might have tried to remove the baby. I have read he was telling people his wife was pregnant, but wasnt...were they planning on trying to take the baby from her.

Rum Tum:

No wonder we are all having trouble sleeping. :(

Most assuredly will be having trouble sleeping after that reading all of the above!! I can't even imagine how Sheriff Brown and the others are sleeping who had actually seen Maria and the baby :(

And it looks like they are both going to get away with this....at least in this life. :mad:

The baby could have been visible because of the state of decomposition...or it's possible Maria's skin on her abdomen had been burnt away. The baby's arm could have been severed due to charring of the arm.

And it looks like they are both going to get away with this....at least in this life. :mad:

oh no way...Cesar will be caught & convicted, imo....UNLESS, at the last moment, he kills himself when surrounded...i can picture this scenario also..

I think Sheriff Brown either said or intimated the baby's hand was detached due to the arm being burned. The mother's stomach, uterus, and placenta would have protected the baby up to a point and why I don't think the baby had been born or extracted from the mother before.

I think Sheriff Brown either said or intimated the baby's hand was detached due to the arm being burned.

The mother's stomach, uterus, and placenta would have protected the baby up to a point and why I don't think the baby had been born or extracted from the mother before.

Actually, SS - the sheriff said exactly the opposite. He stated that there was "no charring" of the baby's hand.

To me, that equates to *no burning. He also used the term "bizzare" when referring to the investigator's *find* on the evening before the authorities actually extracted Maria's body from the pit on the following day.

I think he was referring to the tiny hand he witnessed seeing in that makeshift grave. It was "bizarre" - to say the least.

JMO

Rum Tum

I was thinking the same thing, that maybe after he killed her he might have tried to remove the baby. I have read he was telling people his wife was pregnant, but wasnt...were they planning on trying to take the baby from her.

Hi, now that's quite possible, it wouldn't be the first time this was attempted look at all the news articles on people cutting babies from their mothers wombs. Anyways, I think if people are desperate enough they'll do almost anything. But that's a good question why was he telling people that Christine was pregnant? It's the first time I"ve heard this.

I just heard on Fox news that they are STILL trying to determine the sex of the baby... (and the paternity) I wonder if Cesar will feel any guilt if he turns out to be the father of the little guy/girl?

i heard earlier that the baby is a boy again!!..which is it?..a boy or a girl?:confused:
I'm still waiting for 2nd Autopsy Report confirmation myself. I'm getting to the point where I believe one half of what I read, and less than that to what I hear :(

This isn't boding well for the results of the DNA test.

isn't it just nuts???....NG is the one that said this earlier...i find out now that she did NOT have the autopsy results in her hand, ONLY that the family stated it was a boy in Maria's obit.....

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni
Back