Missing 8 mo Pregnant Marine Maria Frances Lauterbach- NC #11

Status
Not open for further replies.
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Could it be that Christina had a side job... say, as an interior decorator,
and was just too busy to notice the stuff Laurean was doing?

I mean with her talent, she had to have a load of clients
lined up and begging her to do their living rooms!

Ya think?

I thought the same thing, peace !:crazy:

Please let me introduce myself - I have been trying to get clearance to get on the boards for several days now - I feel like I already know everyone - Xtina was a USMCR up until the MC was made aware by LE. She was then called to active duty and confined to base after the fled. This presently is not good for her. I was stationed at Camp LeJeune for 3 years assigned to IIMEF. I lived off-base during my entire tour of duty there just off Gum Branch Rd. about 1 mile from the alledged scene of the crime. I will try to clear up any questions about MC SOP and bring up any questions I have observed from the facts already presented. Special thanks to Chico for getting my sign-on cleared up.

Welcome to websleuths FRMUSMC !:) So nice to have your input here.

Happy posting !

by Greta Van Susteren
Today we went to the scene of where the murder of Maria Lautherbach occurred…and we also walked around the back yard where her burned body was buried….check out the pics of this shoe….the other one was left inside the garage (per the crime scene pics) and this one was left outside…but what is curious about it is that it appears to have a substance on it that could be blood….we are not sure if it is blood or not….the Sheriff called for a warrant..and a police officer showed up with a warrant and seized the shoe…no doubt that shoe is at the crime scene lab tonight: (photos at link)

http://gretawire.foxnews.com/2008/0...now-been-seized-pursuant-to-a-search-warrant/

I can only think of a few reasons to bring someone back on active duty, Besides sending reservists to Iraq (or a duty assignment of some sorts), retired or separated military members can be brought back in order to be subject to the UCMJ (Uniform Code of Military Justice).

My guess is that Christina is at the least confined to quarters on the base (don't want her to run off to join ), and perhaps, (depending on what the facts are) even in ye olde brig.

I did hear a spokesperson say the other day that the military will choose to handle this case (Courts Martial/s), and not defer to civilian authorities for a civilian trial. Perhaps there is a Courts Martial in Christina's future. That possibility sure would be a reason to have her on active duty.

OB
USAF (Ret)

Please let me introduce myself - I have been trying to get clearance to get on the boards for several days now - I feel like I already know everyone - Xtina was a USMCR up until the MC was made aware by LE. She was then called to active duty and confined to base after the fled. This presently is not good for her. I was stationed at Camp LeJeune for 3 years assigned to IIMEF. I lived off-base during my entire tour of duty there just off Gum Branch Rd. about 1 mile from the alledged scene of the crime. I will try to clear up any questions about MC SOP and bring up any questions I have observed from the facts already presented. Special thanks to Chico for getting my sign-on cleared up.

Wonderful! Welcome to WS!

I can only think of a few reasons to bring someone back on active duty, Besides sending reservists to Iraq (or a duty assignment of some sorts), retired or separated military members can be brought back in order to be subject to the UCMJ (Uniform Code of Military Justice).

My guess is that Christina is at the least confined to quarters on the base (don't want her to run off to join ), and perhaps, (depending on what the facts are) even in ye olde brig.

I did hear a spokesperson say the other day that the military will choose to handle this case (Courts Martial/s), and not defer to civilian authorities for a civilian trial. Perhaps there is a Courts Martial in Christina's future. That possibility sure would be a reason to have her on active duty.

OB
USAF (Ret)

Thanks everyone - my sources tell me Xtina is confined to base. I'm sure the MC didn't want anymore SNAFU's.

OB
USAF (Ret)

OB,
Thanks to you, as well. So when the SO Captain mentioned sending info to her atty this weekend, would she have a military atty vs civilian, do you think?

Could it be that Christina had a side job... say, as an interior decorator,
and was just too busy to notice the stuff Laurean was doing?

I mean with her talent, she had to have a load of clients
lined up and begging her to do their living rooms!

Ya think?
`

Hey now! We military families move so frickin' much that we don't have time to have a really established decorating scheme. :mad: lol - I'm kidding around, but it's true.

Thanks everyone - my sources tell me Xtina is confined to base. I'm sure the MC didn't want anymore SNAFU's.

Any idea if her daughter is/would be with her? I feel sorry for this little girl, too. Another needless victim in this disgusting crime.

Welcome aboard, FMRUSMC! :)

I don't disapprove ....... in fact I heartily approve ..... I'm
just a little curious to find out who it was who gave you
the "clearance" to refer to another former marine as ""?! ;)

Welcome, FMRUSMC !! :)

I have a question that's been bothering me.

Could you look at this document and scroll down to # 18:

"Chritine reported to Sheriff's Office with legal counsel and with an active duty, USMC Master Sergeant , who had been in Christine's military chain of command, before she returned to civilian status."

Was Christine active MC and then went civilian, if so, when? ....
.... and then did she return back to active duty after the murder?

Or, after reading the document again, I'm wondering if maybe they're referring to the USMC Master Sergeant as "returning to civilian status."

Would you know this?

If so... thanx in advance (TIA) :blowkiss:

Any idea if her daughter is/would be with her? I feel sorry for this little girl, too. Another needless victim in this disgusting crime.
In order to fulfill her duty at this point she has to report to duty. The care of her child is entirely up to her. There is on-base childcare but the list is a mile long. The MC may have promised her a move to the top of the list and move to active status so that she has a means of supporting herself for her co-operation. Greta is now on - new evidence is incredible.

Greta just showed a framed photo of and Xtina, but they took it off really fast. Could anyone take a photo of that if they air it again ? Maybe we'll finally get a pic of her ! TIA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
idrainuk