Women WANT Him!

EWWWW!!! I seriously just threw up a little bit over his digusting cavalier attitude. I can not wait to see him FRY FRY FRY!! Bubba will get his booty whenhe finally goes done!!! For heavens sake you moron your wife is missing and your out looking for a new woman already!! That's ok let him keep running his mouth eventually his ego will lead us to where Stacy is.

Coming on to DrewP is the same as suicide-by-cop.Women who are attracted to someone like DrewP are doing the same thing that other mentally ill people do when they point a gun at a cop just so the cop willl shoot them. Depressed to the point of suicide but you don't have the nerve to do it yourself? No problem, hook up with DrewP and he'll do the job for you!I'm sad for any woman who is so desperate as to hook up with a known abuser.
Susan

Omg, we knew this was going to happen, but have any of us seen the suspect gloat about it? The funny thing about the note "Ashley" left, she didn't leave a phone number. Sounds alot like the other letters Drew has gotten. His statements are his way of letting everyone know he's looking for someone else. If he hasn't found them already that is. How long till he replaces Stacy and how old will she be? I say within two months and she'll not be a day over 19.

I hate to break it to the women giving Drew their numbers at a tavern. if they are old enough to legally drink, then they are not Drew's type.

Somebody needs to clue these chickies into the fact that if they get unlucky enough to be chosen by DP, they only get in the headlines posthumously.:crazy:

Kind of hard to enjoy the spotlight when you're dead.:bang:

JMHO
fran

So while DrewP is out bar hopping, where are the children? Children who recently lost their Mother? Children who are in need of guideance and support. And love and reassurance. Children who do not need to be babysitting each other.

LMAO!!! :laugh::laugh::laugh:

(snip)

I hate to break it to the women giving Drew their numbers at a tavern. if they are old enough to legally drink, then they are not Drew's type.

Somebody needs to clue these chickies into the fact that if they get unlucky enough to be chosen by DP, they only get in the headlines posthumously.:crazy:

JMHO
fran

"Suicide by boyfriend":rolleyes: (or old manfriend)

Susan

As in Linda Blair in the Exorcist? That I would believe.

There 'ya go! We need a little spinny head smiley for Linda.

The only way DrewP is gonna turn my head is if I see him smile in my direction...'cause I'l be turning my head to run to the nearest toilet to puke!!

Susan

Nothing like being a legend in your own mind!! I feel like I need an antibiotic after just reading his words. Nasty!!

JMHO
fran

Indeed! :crazy: They need to get a serious clue because this is the "real" Drew: :behindbar

What planet are these women from, that they would see him as a good catch?
10.gif

Isn't he the most pompous *advertiser censored**. It was Stacy's birthday over the weekend and he is in a bar, checking out the ladies..and he wonders why people think he's guilty.
JustMHO

OMG. I just saw this thread title.

WHERE IS CHICO???? (not here I hope at the moment) :blowkiss:

THE ONLY THING THAT ANY WOMAN WANTS FROM THIS PERSON THAT ACTS LIKE HE IS A SLIMY, CREEPY, LYING, MANUPILATING, POSSIBLE TWO TIME KILLER,

Would be to see him :behindbar

Oh my, I am so sorry for that rant. But boy do I feel a little bit better now.

I am praying that DP will be arrested soon!!!!!

see Chico, I can respond without violating any rules. :) (Lion)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amberdw2021
Back