Heath Ledger has been found dead

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrsMush99

Former Member
Reaction score
I haven't seen this on any news stations yet except my local news they just broke in with this news. He was found in a Manhattan Apartment.

Was this the actor who dated Natalie Watts, Nicole Kidman's best friend? Then, he went on to have a child with another actress?

He was in Brokeback Mountain, Nan. He was dating Michelle Phillips, not sure about Naomi Watts.

My guess is drugs.

He was in Brokeback Mountain, Nan. He was dating Michelle Phillips, not sure about Naomi Watts.

My guess is drugs.
I would guess drugs, too. Maybe, that's why she broke up with him. I think that the actress is Michelle Williams, not Phillips?? I thought that Naomi made it clear that she wanted marriage and children. She was much older than he. They broke up and it seemed like he was hooked up and having a child right afterwards. Maybe, the pregnancy was a surprise.

My guess is drugs.

He was supposed to play the joker in the next batman movie.

I would guess drugs, too. Maybe, that's why she broked up with him. I think that the actress is Michelle Williams, not Phillips?? I thought that Naomi made it clear that she wanted marriage and children. She was much older than he. They broke up and it seemed like he was hooked up and having a child right afterwards. Maybe, the pregnancy was a surprise.

Yes you are right it is Williams not Phillips. I'm just stunned, I guess I wasn't thinking.

Anyone else heard anything about this?!?!?!

My 14 yo daughter just came screaming down the stairs about this. She is crying. He had a relationship with Michelle Something, can't think of her name but they had recently split, and has a 2 yo daughter with her. The first thing I thought about was the little girl. Just awful. My daughter thinks it is a suicide b/c he had apparently been rumored to be despondent over losing Michelle, she says she heard.

We LOVE "!0 Things I Hate About You" in our house...I am soooo upset about this one.

So many young actors are leaving way too soon.......this guy was awesome in "Brokeback Mountain"..RIP

Somebody at work just said they heard it from somewhere, so I knew I could count ony my fellow sleuthers for having the information up. Very traggic indead.

I just cannot believe this. He was so great. Young baby too. Just too awful.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni