Page 6 of 37 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by indallas2 View Post
    TMZ now reporting a friend of Ledger says he did have a substance abuse problem but has been clean for a year.
    CNN is running a banner that the pills found were over the counter sleeping pills.

This is so sad.

Now Winehouse arrested and taken to rehab?

Yahoo! News says that he had a massage appointment this afternoon at his apartment and when she arrived is when he was found dead. Doesn't sound like someone contemplating suicide, but who knows?

What a shock. Lord be with his daughter and maye he RIP.

I loved him in Brokeback!!!

Quote Originally Posted by SuziQ View Post
    She needs an intervention.

And a Knights Tale! wahhh!!!!! I'm going to have to go get a kleenex now... this is really upseting... and unexpected. I expected Lohan or Brit but NOT Heath!!! Freakin A!!!

Oh dear God, he had the most beautiful baby, she's still a wee thing, I'm stunned and sad.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Knight View Post
    Yahoo! News says that he had a massage appointment this afternoon at his apartment and when she arrived is when he was found dead. Doesn't sound like someone contemplating suicide, but who knows?

What a shock. Lord be with his daughter and maye he RIP.
    I DON'T THINK SO EITHER.
    and they were OTC sleeping pills. this is retarded. it doesn't sound like a suicide to me. sounds like something else happened... maybe something health wise?

Quote Originally Posted by Masterj View Post
    My friend lives around the corner from him and says the paparazzi are out of control and the police are having a tough time handling them.
    The paparazzi are slugs.

Quote Originally Posted by Gina_M View Post
    Joaquin Phoenix's brother was River Phoenix, popular actor from the 80s who died in 1993 of a drug overdose. Very sad that this happens so often
    Oh, duhhhhhh...yes. I thought you guys were talking about Heath.

From the AP via Yahoo.com:

AP -NEW YORK - Heath Ledger was found dead Tuesday at a downtown Manhattan apartment, and police said drugs may have been a factor. The Australian-born actor was 28. Ledger had an appointment for a massage at the residence in the tony SoHo neighborhood, NYPD spokesman Paul Browne said. A housekeeper who went to let him know the massage therapist had arrived found him dead at 3:26 p.m.

Quote Originally Posted by SuziQ View Post
    She wasn't arrested, but someone at a party at her house this weekend took pics of her smoking crack and snorting x and cocaine. A british newspaper published the pics on Monday and she went to rehab on Tuesday.

Quote Originally Posted by pedinurse View Post
    And a Knights Tale! wahhh!!!!! I'm going to have to go get a kleenex now... this is really upseting... and unexpected. I expected Lohan or Brit but NOT Heath!!! Freakin A!!!
    Did you know the LA Times already has an obituary wrote up for Brittney Spears. They said they usually do that for elderly celebs but that her behavior has been so outrageous they want to be prepared. How SAD! I think the drugs are just rampid in Hollywood and out of control.

Page 6 of 37 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 ... LastLast