802 users online (74 members and 728 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

CA - Faith Fuelling, 8 days, drowned, Granite Bay, 20 Jan 2008

A first-time mother arrested after the apparent drowning death of her 8-day-old baby may have been under financial strain, according to public records.
    http://cbs13.com/local/fueling.finan....2.635486.html

wouldnt it have been cheaper to use condoms? noooo they have a baby then kill it because they cant afford it? geesh I really hate what the world has become!

Hmmmm sounds more like a classic case of postpartum psychosis to me...

Quote Originally Posted by believe09 View Post
    Hmmmm sounds more like a classic case of postpartum psychosis to me...
    Yea because if it was about money should could have gave the baby up for adoption.

Plus the foreclosures were going on in 2006, right? This baby was not even conceived then...54K Tax lien ain't nothin these days...I think this headline is more a case of junior reporting...

SewingDeb is offline "Sorry, I'm not qualified to land the plane."
    Granite Bay, CA - Sometime before six o’clock Sunday morning, Kristina Fuelling, 27, drowned her baby in a bathroom sink. Faith Evelyn Fuelling, born January 12, 2008, was eight days old. Baby Faith was pronounced dead at around 7:20 AM Sunday at Sutter Roseville Medical Center after lifesaving measures were exhausted. Feulling’s husband, whose name is not being released, made the call to 911 at 6:00 AM. His name is not being released as he is not a suspect in his daughter’s death.

Kristina Fuelling has no criminal record and there is no history of police or social service involvement with the family. Her Myspace has jellybeans for a background and no personal pictures at all. Investigators don’t yet have a motive, but say they are “confident” that Fuelling intentionally killed her baby.

~more at link~

http://www.dreamindemon.com/2008/01/...y-loses-faith/

Articles from Google search for Kristina Fuelling.

http://news.google.com/news?sourceid...e-results&cd=1

Fuelling's family and friends issued the following statement:

Kristina is known as a loving and caring person and we have only witnessed Kristina showing affection and care towards her baby. Kristina stopped work months ago only to take care of her pregnancy and baby. She has called the doctor numerous times for every little concern since the baby was born. Her life has been completely dedicated to caring for her child. It seems illogical that such a loving mother would harm her baby and we hope officials will find the same to be true. It does not seem real that baby Faith is not alive and with us. Our prayer and support are united for Kristina.

http://www.news10.net/display_story.aspx?storyid=37587

its amazing how someone can just snap, just like that....

Quote Originally Posted by wildTrose View Post
    its amazing how someone can just snap, just like that....
    It is, but I truly believe it happens. Just like that recent story where they aunt walked her beloved niece and nephew naked into traffic.

Post partum psychosis, which this could well have been, is well documented, IMHO.

My prayers to this family.

I also think this is a case of postpartum psychosis. Look at the statement family & Friends made, mother phoned doctor over every little concern for Faith. My heart goes out to this family.

Pleads Not Guilty

Kristina Fuelling plead not guilty today.http://www.my58.com/news/15122216/detail.html

God bless that little angel and her family.

Why aren't all new moms screened for postpartum depression?

Myspace

Kristina Fuelling's myspace. There's no photographs and she has only five friends on here. She was last on the 8th.http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm...iendid=9812644

Quote Originally Posted by Anita Richman View Post
    God bless that little angel and her family.

Why aren't all new moms screened for postpartum depression?
    I'm fairly certain that they are - that's standard operating procedure. I was screened for it but didn't think I had it, but looking back, I definitely did! By the time I figured that out, I was already coping in tremendously unhealthy ways - for both me and my children.

Quote Originally Posted by southcitymom View Post
    I'm fairly certain that they are - that's standard operating procedure. I was screened for it but didn't think I had it, but looking back, I definitely did! By the time I figured that out, I was already coping in tremendously unhealthy ways - for both me and my children.
    I am sorry to hear that, but since you are aware of it (in hindsight), I assume you are doing better now, thank goodness. How old are your kids?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast