NY - PTA Mom, Underage Sex, Drinking, Pot Parties

MeoW333

Reaction score
http://www.wfsb.com/news/15112974/detail.html

NEW CITY, N.Y. -- A former suburban prosecutor and PTA president had sex with two underage boys, joined many other teens in booze and pot parties and kept it all a secret from her police chief husband, officials said Tuesday.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/22788144/

There's a mugshot in this link.
"Beth Modica, 44, a mother of four, was indicted on 35 counts alleging statutory rape, criminal sex acts, sex abuse and endangering children."

It's really a sad situation, as 4 children are involved, and the media is not respecting their privacy. I feel bad for her husband, they separated after he learned of this.
She had a good job and everything going for her, i just don't understand people..

I'm sorry but her azz needs to be locked up for the rest of her life.:behindbar
Her poor husband is a chief of police. And get this-----from the above article, she was an asst DA!#!@#!@
:eek:
Modica was an assistant district attorney in Queens and Rockland in the 1980s and 1990s, and until this month was attorney for the Town of Ramapo and the village of Sloatsburg but was not reappointed to the yearly term. The district attorney, who took office a few weeks ago, said he saw no conflict in his office prosecuting the case.

soon it will come out that she is bi polar, or some such mental problems, or she has a tumor on her brain causing her to do this.....there will be some lame excuse, wait and see lol
Im kinda curious though, where were her kids and husband when all of this was taking place?

soon it will come out that she is bi polar, or some such mental problems, or she has a tumor on her brain causing her to do this.....there will be some lame excuse, wait and see lol
Im kinda curious though, where were her kids and husband when all of this was taking place?

Her husband (they were in the process of seperating) and the younger children were away on vacation, so i'm guessing it was her and the oldest son who were home when these parties took place. I don't see how an insanity plea could fly for this one.

"Beth Modica, 44, a mother of four, was indicted on 35 counts alleging statutory rape, criminal sex acts, sex abuse and endangering children."

It's really a sad situation, as 4 children are involved, and the media is not respecting their privacy. I feel bad for her husband, they separated after he learned of this.
She had a good job and everything going for her, i just don't understand people..

Meow, every single day we read about men doing just this same thing. Often they have children and the media isn't worried about the family of the perp. This lady is not exempt. She commited a crime, and consequently messed some boys up for life so it's on her.

Meow, every single day we read about men doing just this same thing. Often they have children and the media isn't worried about the family of the perp. This lady is not exempt. She commited a crime, and consequently messed some boys up for life so it's on her.

I don't feel bad for her; she has 4 children and it's the children i feel bad for. The dad is supporting the children. The mother that did this should have the book throw at her; she was a D.A., she was married to a police chief, she should know better. It's the children who are going to suffer as they'll be made fun of in school (they're all school ages)

I feel for her kids, too. Even though the oldest may have thought she was being a "cool mom" by providing his friends with alcohol at the time, he is probably really mortified by it. I hope the dad gets them all in counseling.

What makes you so sure the boys are messed up for life, other than this woman being hideously ugly?

http://youtube.com/watch?v=mzUD2Ulam5I

wasnt there a case like that...i swear i read it somewhere...or was i dreaming??

--I don't see what he big deal is--She's just reliving her High School days lol

There probably was another case, KC, because I know one of the Law and Order shows did an episode like this, with a woman who had a brain tumor

What makes you so sure the boys are messed up for life, other than this woman being hideously ugly?

http://youtube.com/watch?v=mzUD2Ulam5I

Guess I'd have to ask the two guys that are in my group at the rape crisis center. Geez, guys how'd it effect you when Mrs. Smith who was in her thirties sexually assaulted you when you were in your teens? Oh that's right you're here because of that very thing. They're boys. She's a grown woman and a mom of their friend none the less. Maybe not messed up for life, but it will carry with them for that long.

Geez, guys how'd it effect you when Mrs. Smith who was in her thirties sexually assaulted you when you were in your teens?

Depending on how good-looking and young she is, they're probably going to grow up brimming with confidence.

This is not uncommon! I remember, back in 1992 when I was 17, an OLD lady of 35 *cough!* having a live-in 17 year old boyfriend. He use to date her daughter. We were all "goth/punk" and she fit right in with us. She was a dentist by day and a freak at night. She also owned a huge house and always had beer. She even was the "room mother" of our class.
A TOTAL FREAK.
All the guys loved her and she slept with most of them.

Now that I am almost 35 I cringe when I think of her. She was insane but shockingly she still is a dentist and is married with another child. She married someone OLDER than her this time!

Big house, big SUV and rich. Yet most of the guys she messed with are still drug addicts and living wherever they can. She effected lots of lives. Even my own to some degree.

--I don't see what he big deal is--She's just reliving her High School days lol

She had sex with 15 and 16 year old boys. If she wanted them young, there are a million and one bars around she could have picked up drunk 21 year olds at least of legal age. She is a pedophile.

She had sex with 15 and 16 year old boys. If she wanted them young, there are a million and one bars around she could have picked up drunk 21 year olds at least of legal age. She is a pedophile.
MeowW333,
:clap: :clap: You got that right.
She is definitely a pedophile.

Depending on how good-looking and young she is, they're probably going to grow up brimming with confidence.

Contrary. Because society tells boys just what you are saying here that this isn't abuse it leads to many problems in their lives. It's sad that people still have this double standard.

wasnt there a case like that...i swear i read it somewhere...or was i dreaming??

I read one too but couldn't find it. This kind of thing along with the teachers that are going sex crazy seems to be happening all of the time. I can't imagine teen boys wanting to go to bed with this woman. The thought makes me want to throw up. What was she thinking partying with young kids including her own son and going to bed with a couple of the boys. What in the world did her son think when MOM was in the bedroom. I'll bet he didn't think it was cool at all when it went that far. Sickening is what is is.

I hope her husband takes those kids and never lets her see them again.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kac1991
Back