Thread: Naked Woman On Mars Photo?

Naked Woman On Mars Photo?

Life on Mars? NASA finds image of naked woman on Mars

The image was among many sent back to Earth by Spirit, Nasa's Mars explorer vehicle which landed there four years ago.

http://www.nowpublic.com/life/life-m...d-woman-mars-0
    "WE SEEK FOR THE TRUTH. WE SEEK JUSTICE.
    THE COURTS REQUIRE IT. THE VICTIMS CRY FOR IT
    AND GOD DEMANDS IT!"

A quote spray painted on the wall by search
    and rescue workers, Team 5, at the OKC Bombing site 4-19-1995.

What I post are my opinions only.

Its just an odd shape of an outcropping of rocks.

If there was a naked woman on mars, men would not need a mission to have found her. They would have seen her with the naked eye from their back yards years ago....

Anyhow it looks like bigfoot to me

Omg, Rino... I just spewed on my monitor!!!! LOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Rino View Post
    If there was a naked woman on mars, men would not need a mission to have found her. They would have seen her with the naked eye from their back yards years ago....

CNN is saying it is bigfoot not a woman but I do think it is a rock formation.

Maybe Britney found a new way to get attention.

hipmamajen is offline I love the friends I have gathered together on this thin raft...
    It can't be, I thought Mars Needs Women.

Now they're saying it's nothing, and since there's nothing to compare it to, size wise, it's about 2" tall.

I'm really bummed, I want to believe!

OK So what they are saying is that the camera and equipment we spent billions on can't even give them an accurate depiction as to size of what it is photographing? Well...that is just brilliant! WTG, Rocketscientists! (Thinking they need to reconsider the whole send a cam into space thing until a Blonde can figure it out for them!)
    "WE SEEK FOR THE TRUTH. WE SEEK JUSTICE.
    THE COURTS REQUIRE IT. THE VICTIMS CRY FOR IT
    AND GOD DEMANDS IT!"

A quote spray painted on the wall by search
    and rescue workers, Team 5, at the OKC Bombing site 4-19-1995.

What I post are my opinions only.

Quote Originally Posted by SeriouslySearching View Post
    OK So what they are saying is that the camera and equipment we spent billions on can't even give them an accurate depiction as to size of what it is photographing? Well...that is just brilliant! WTG, Rocketscientists! (Thinking they need to reconsider the whole send a cam into space thing until a Blonde can figure it out for them!)
    However, NASA said the creature is a feature of the atmosphere -- a rock 2 inches high and carved by the Martian winds, according to a CBS News report Thursday

Click!

What you said.

Someone really has entirely too much free time on their hands.

Quote Originally Posted by Karole28 View Post
    Now they're saying it's nothing, and since there's nothing to compare it to, size wise, it's about 2" tall.

I'm really bummed, I want to believe!
    Maybe they will name it smallfoot?

OMG, that is so funny and clever...I'll probably be chuckling in my sleep over your post tonight! lol

A majority of people don't get that these images are the product of data manipulation. Why? Well, Mars atmosphere and its distance from the sun, make it pretty dim at times... so like us regular astronomers do when we do astrophotography, NASA downloads the raw image data, and then processes it by stacking the best data captured, plugging in algorithms to bring out certain aspects like color to mineral... and then spruce it up a bit so it is presentable. Mind you, it is not a false image they give us, just an enhanced image... and for this outcropping of rocks, the enhanced version of the image makes it look cool... like a Big MarsFoot of some sort. LoL

(and carving into a stone, like the image shows, is easily explained: Mars can have some pretty powerful dust storms... rocks can get pretty beat up by the fine dust whipping onto it.)

Sorry peoples...it's wishful thinking, lol

http://www.jojas.com/news_details.aspx?newsid=2826

Sami