1334 users online (227 members and 1107 guests)  

Websleuths News

Lady Teacher and female student.....

This happened in my cousin's school.

NY Post

According to my aunt the school is outraged. My sis, bro, and three cousins went to this school. It is supposed to be an upstanding "Christian" school. I guess even sending your kids to private school you cannot escape the horrors that happen. This girl is 17 years old. I think the teacher should be held accountable, teachers are supposed to protect children, not take advantage of them.

That article was lacking in detail about what actually was going on... are they saying she coerced the girl? It is weird that she went on holiday with the girl and her family... something strange about the whole situation.

Have any other girls come forward?

What made the family suspicious?
    Why were they not suspicious earlier when they were present to see how the two interacted?
    How directed and forceful was their questioning?

Seems strange.

Cass,

No other girls have come forward, yet. Who knows if they will. I do not think the girl was coerced. According to my aunt she went willingly to this woman's house. I'm sure in the upcoming days more details will come out.

So the girl is attracted to women and had a crush on this teacher? The teacher is a lesbian and encouraged the relationship - she should have known better!!! Not a good situation for anyone.

The girl is probably confused about her sexuality... and if she has feelings for this woman she must be feeling bad about the publicity.

Even Christians are lesbians! but definately this older woman must have realized the relationship was WRONG!

Cass,

I didn't mean to imply that Christians aren't lesbians. I was trying to say that you send your kids to a Christian school thinking that they are "safe", that things like this can't happen there. That's all I meant. I know that's why my family sent all of the kids (except me) there. Whether it be a Christian school or public school, I think it is disgusting that a teacher would take advantage of a student, gay or not.

Quote Originally Posted by MrsMush99
    I think it is disgusting that a teacher would take advantage of a student, gay or not.
    I agree 100%

I went to catholic schools and we had Nuns for teachers... I can't imagine anything less likely happening at my school *shuddering*

How about this woman's HUSBAND!

No teacher should make sexual advances to or respond to sexual advances from a student! However, this teacher is also MARRIED! So she is cheating on her husband, probably lied to him about her attraction to women, is sexually exploiting a minor, and is fraternizing inappropriately with students. She sounds like a real pillar of the community!

Like Mary Kay Latorneau (sp?) she should serve hard time!

I can only hope she didn't have children

Quote Originally Posted by Toth
    What made the family suspicious?
    Why were they not suspicious earlier when they were present to see how the two interacted?
    How directed and forceful was their questioning?

Seems strange.

Toth,

I think the girl had been acting strange, not 100% sure though. Right now I'm only getting bits and pieces. I'm sure more will come out.

One other thing. My sister told me that when she and my brother and cousins went to the school, there was a female teacher having sex with a male student. They never got caught, but the students knew. This just makes me wonder, how much does this go on that we do NOT find out about???? Scary.

Quote Originally Posted by MrsMush99
    One other thing. My sister told me that when she and my brother and cousins went to the school, there was a female teacher having sex with a male student. They never got caught, but the students knew. This just makes me wonder, how much does this go on that we do NOT find out about???? Scary.
    I agree! I think the sexual abuse between adults and minors is much higher than we know - not only between teachers and students, but all kinds including incest, pedophilia, step-parent & child, etc.........