793 users online (86 members and 707 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by FMRUSMC View Post
    Article in the local newspaper:

The Jacksonville Police Department issued a public assembly permit Friday to members of the Westboro Baptist Church of Topeka, Kan., but that action concerned at least one person who went to Tuesday's Jacksonville City Council meeting to make his opinion known.
    The primitive Baptist church, headed by Pastor Fred Phelps, is most known for protesting military funerals and anything it perceives as related to homosexuality. It has come to Jacksonville to protest the U.S. Marine Corps, which it says God hates, and issues involving the death of Lance Cpl. Maria Lauterbach.
    Link?

Quote Originally Posted by Tom'sGirl View Post
    Link?
    I copied it from the USMC website but will try to locate one.

Quote Originally Posted by FMRUSMC View Post
    I copied it from the USMC website but will try to locate one.

Here's the link!
    http://www.leatherneck.com/forums/sh...754#post314754

http://www.witntv.com/home/headlines/13862522.html

Church Plans To Picket Outside Camp Lejeune

Jan 17, 2008 - The murder of Maria Lauterbach has attracted the attention of a controversial church based in Kansas.
    The Westboro Baptist Church is planning to picket outside Camp Lejeune this Saturday and next Saturday. Westboro Baptist Church members claim the deaths of U.S. military service men and women around the world is God's way of punishing America for its tolerance of homosexuality.

That was last week but it didn't happen because they needed a permit, so now they plan to do it this weekend.

http://www.witntv.com/home/headlines/14292932.html

Westboro Protest Brings About Traffic Detours

As an aside they also have plans to picket at any memorial or funeral for Heath Ledger. (because he played a homosexual in the movie Brokeback Mountain)

Go to JDNews.com/albums or special reports
    Maria was planning on something - her car was up for sale - check out the sign in the back window,left side
    or better still what was I thinking - we're they (CL & Xtina) going to sell it to some unsuspecting 0311 private for cash but let's say 'cash up front but sorry no title'
    Maria played soccer - from the memorial in her front yard

http://www.jdnews.com/articles/laute...ght_maria.html#

No lie!
    I went to that link http://www.jdnews.com/articles/laute...ght_maria.html and enlarged the picture of Maria's car. Not only did I see the For Sale sign and stuffed animal that youi pointed out, but I also saw red-something-paint maybe--that looks like it was thrown or poured on the car. Has anyone else see this?

Click on the above link. On the left you'll see 'crime scene'.
    Click on that link and scroll down till you see the car.

Quote Originally Posted by philamena View Post
    No lie!
    I went to that link http://www.jdnews.com/articles/laute...ght_maria.html and enlarged the picture of Maria's car. Not only did I see the For Sale sign and stuffed animal that youi pointed out, but I also saw red-something-paint maybe--that looks like it was thrown or poured on the car. Has anyone else see this?
    Yes, I've seen it philamena, no telling what could be on the car, maybe something from being parked in the lot where it was found.

Hey there Tom'sGirl.
    I somehow missed that when I looked at the picture of the car. Of course, I let my imagination run wild and I envisioned the pos or his wife throwing something on Maria's car.

Quote Originally Posted by philamena View Post
    Hey there Tom'sGirl.
    I somehow missed that when I looked at the picture of the car. Of course, I let my imagination run wild and I envisioned the pos or his wife throwing something on Maria's car.
    Ya know, it does look like red stuff was splashed on it. The car behind it parked sideways doesn't have red stuff on it.

I thought someone on another thread, a good while back, said that it was finger-printing dust. If the car has been out in the elements after the dusting, it could have ran, making it look splashed on there. Mind you, I am not aware if what such finger printing dust looks like nowadays, but I remember someone saying that is what it was on the car.

Just checked some things... fingerprinting chemicals come in various colors... red being one of those colors.

The red stuff is fingerprint dust. It probably looks that way because of getting wet.

Too bad we can't see who's phone number is on that for sale sign.

I wonder why there has been no mention of Maria possibly trying to sell her car in the media? Initially, it should have been reported because it was a possible connection to her abductor or reason she was missing. Has anyone checked the local papers or the military paper for an ad?
    Last edited by SeriouslySearching; 01-25-2008 at 11:44 AM.
    "WE SEEK FOR THE TRUTH. WE SEEK JUSTICE.
    THE COURTS REQUIRE IT. THE VICTIMS CRY FOR IT
    AND GOD DEMANDS IT!"

A quote spray painted on the wall by search
    and rescue workers, Team 5, at the OKC Bombing site 4-19-1995.

What I post are my opinions only.

Seven is offline 1984 All Over Again:The Collective Rules
    Quote Originally Posted by i.b.nora View Post
    http://www.witntv.com/home/headlines/13862522.html

Church Plans To Picket Outside Camp Lejeune

Jan 17, 2008 - The murder of Maria Lauterbach has attracted the attention of a controversial church based in Kansas.
    The Westboro Baptist Church is planning to picket outside Camp Lejeune this Saturday and next Saturday. Westboro Baptist Church members claim the deaths of U.S. military service men and women around the world is God's way of punishing America for its tolerance of homosexuality.
    Since this group is doing their thing in response to the murder of Maria Lauterbach, they do seem to be saying that there are some murders of which God approves.

I mean, if the deaths are "God's way of punishing," that implies that God is instrumental in the deaths and, in essence, approves of them.

That's definitely not biblical, at least it's not in accordance with the New Testament.

IMHO

Please don't bring this into the case. They have no place here. There isn't a reason to debate their actions or motives for such.

I will gladly delete this if you will delete that (so please no one quote this)! Thanks!
    "WE SEEK FOR THE TRUTH. WE SEEK JUSTICE.
    THE COURTS REQUIRE IT. THE VICTIMS CRY FOR IT
    AND GOD DEMANDS IT!"

A quote spray painted on the wall by search
    and rescue workers, Team 5, at the OKC Bombing site 4-19-1995.

What I post are my opinions only.

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast