817 users online (114 members and 703 guests)  


Websleuths News


Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 145
  1. #16
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    9,061
    Interesting!!!!!!!!! Betcha those two guys are wearing horn ribbed eyeglasses with fake noses and a mustache, or something similar to ease their way into the 'potential' find him area.

    I hope Cesar sp? has come back across the border, as his aunt said he was not in Mexico now, cuz the death penalty is off if caught in America, right?

    January 30th will give Cesar sp? 45 days absent, and qualify him for desertion, OR is that only IF he deserts from a field of battle in war time?

    That would be an automatic death penalty right?

    .

  2. #17
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    on the prowl
    Posts
    26,409
    Quote Originally Posted by SeriouslySearching View Post
    I would kiss Mark F. on the mouth for finding Cesar!!! hehehe

    I wonder if Fuhrman is packing?! Looks like a very rough slum area to me. I do hope they are very careful!!
    I don't like the looks of the area either but I'm sure Mark can take care of himself!
    Rest in Peace
    Joey, Summer, Gianni & Joseph Mateo


  3. #18
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    3,004
    This is an email from one of Greta's team that is down in Mexico looking for info on Laurean. Can you believe no one is doing a thing and the family doesn't care about his crime and are not turning him in or anything. That doesn't surprise me. Anyway, here is the message. Sounds like Greta will be doing this story at least this week:

    From: Watts, Stephen
    To: Van Susteren, Greta; Cooper, Meade
    Sent: Sun Jan 27 16:30:34 2008
    Subject: New pics and Breaking News

    I just sent you a picture of Cesar Laureans aunts liquor store. This is NOT the same liquor store as earlier reported. He went here FIRST. She has new details about Cesar Laurean. Her name is Maria Ramirez. She is Cesars mothers sister. She has 10 siblings, so Cesar has a huge extended family here. Aunt Maria said Cesar came in on Mon or Tues Jan 14th or 15th. She already knew about the crime but said the topic never came up. She said he looked normal he was clean shaven. She says she hadn’t seen him in 6 years and didn’t ask him why he was here or where he was going. He then went across the street to the cousins liquor store. She claims he’s no longer in the area and says she doesn’t know where he is. She claims she she has not spoken to her sister, Laureans mother. No law enforcement from either country has asked any interviews any of Laureans family.

  4. #19
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    3,004
    No, the death penalty is not OFF if he is caught in American. He could definitely get the DP if caught here. Its Mexico that is the problem. If caught there, no DP in order to extradite him.

  5. #20
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Posts
    1,162
    Quote Originally Posted by Camper View Post
    Interesting!!!!!!!!! Betcha those two guys are wearing horn ribbed eyeglasses with fake noses and a mustache, or something similar to ease their way into the 'potential' find him area.

    I hope Cesar sp? has come back across the border, as his aunt said he was not in Mexico now, cuz the death penalty is off if caught in America, right?

    January 30th will give Cesar sp? 45 days absent, and qualify him for desertion, OR is that only IF he deserts from a field of battle in war time?

    That would be an automatic death penalty right?

    .
    Camper, could you please post the link of what his aunt said ?

    Thanks in advance

  6. #21
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    3,004
    The aunt 'quote is right above where I posted. It was stated by Stephen from Greta's show.

  7. #22
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    on the prowl
    Posts
    26,409
    Aunt Maria knew about the murder but didn't ask CL anything about it? No LE has been questioning the family?
    Rest in Peace
    Joey, Summer, Gianni & Joseph Mateo


  8. #23
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Posts
    1,162
    Thanks, Kathyn2 !

    Quote Originally Posted by kathyn2 View Post
    This is an email from one of Greta's team that is down in Mexico looking for info on Laurean. Can you believe no one is doing a thing and the family doesn't care about his crime and are not turning him in or anything. That doesn't surprise me. Anyway, here is the message. Sounds like Greta will be doing this story at least this week:

    From: Watts, Stephen
    To: Van Susteren, Greta; Cooper, Meade
    Sent: Sun Jan 27 16:30:34 2008
    Subject: New pics and Breaking News

    I just sent you a picture of Cesar Laureans aunts liquor store. This is NOT the same liquor store as earlier reported. He went here FIRST. She has new details about Cesar Laurean. Her name is Maria Ramirez. She is Cesars mothers sister. She has 10 siblings, so Cesar has a huge extended family here. Aunt Maria said Cesar came in on Mon or Tues Jan 14th or 15th. She already knew about the crime but said the topic never came up. She said he looked normal he was clean shaven. She says she hadn’t seen him in 6 years and didn’t ask him why he was here or where he was going. He then went across the street to the cousins liquor store. She claims he’s no longer in the area and says she doesn’t know where he is. She claims she she has not spoken to her sister, Laureans mother. No law enforcement from either country has asked any interviews any of Laureans family.
    All I can say in response to POS' aunt saying this is YEAH, RIGHT LADY !!!!!!!
    NOT !!!!!!!!

  9. #24
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    SO CALIFORNIA
    Posts
    11,332
    Quote Originally Posted by Ticamom View Post
    Camper, could you please post the link of what his aunt said ?
    Thanks in advance
    http://gretawire.foxnews.com/2008/01...s-on-the-blog/

  10. #25
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    3,004
    I do wonder where Cesar went. I do not believe he would stay in Guadalajara because knows that LE will eventually look for him there (they should have been down there at the border the day they found him gone!!!). I wonder if he knows people in other areas of Mexico or beyond or where he would head to? He has alot of ba**s to go right to relatives in Guadalajara! I wonder if they gave him money?


  11. #26
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    on the prowl
    Posts
    26,409
    kathyn it sounds like there are a lot of relatives according to the email so they could be scattered throughout the country. I'd imagine he wouldn't contact this aunt or cousin again though!
    Rest in Peace
    Joey, Summer, Gianni & Joseph Mateo


  12. #27
    He has tons of relatives there to hide him among not only family...but extended family and friends. I suspect he will stay very near Guadalajara to remain underground. Like I said before, we don't know who they know there. The family connections could go very high and he could be protected by some Mexican authorities at this point. It is impossible to tell.

    And Yes, TG...I was kidding about Mark packing. LOL
    "WE SEEK FOR THE TRUTH. WE SEEK JUSTICE.
    THE COURTS REQUIRE IT. THE VICTIMS CRY FOR IT
    AND GOD DEMANDS IT!"

    A quote spray painted on the wall by search
    and rescue workers, Team 5, at the OKC Bombing site 4-19-1995.



    What I post are my opinions only.

  13. #28
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Posts
    1,072
    Hopefully more congressmen will put pressure on our government to encourage cooperation from the Mexican authorities in the investigation. Mexico has received CL's formal endictment. That $25,000 reward is a real enticement too.

  14. #29
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    4,542
    Ok sure thing Aunt Maria.. your probably about as trust worthy as your wonderful nephew! Those types won't ever turn their back on familia so we won't ever get anything worthy out of them. More then likely they would even lie under oath.





    Quote Originally Posted by kathyn2 View Post
    This is an email from one of Greta's team that is down in Mexico looking for info on Laurean. Can you believe no one is doing a thing and the family doesn't care about his crime and are not turning him in or anything. That doesn't surprise me. Anyway, here is the message. Sounds like Greta will be doing this story at least this week:

    From: Watts, Stephen
    To: Van Susteren, Greta; Cooper, Meade
    Sent: Sun Jan 27 16:30:34 2008
    Subject: New pics and Breaking News

    I just sent you a picture of Cesar Laureans aunts liquor store. This is NOT the same liquor store as earlier reported. He went here FIRST. She has new details about Cesar Laurean. Her name is Maria Ramirez. She is Cesars mothers sister. She has 10 siblings, so Cesar has a huge extended family here. Aunt Maria said Cesar came in on Mon or Tues Jan 14th or 15th. She already knew about the crime but said the topic never came up. She said he looked normal he was clean shaven. She says she hadn’t seen him in 6 years and didn’t ask him why he was here or where he was going. He then went across the street to the cousins liquor store. She claims he’s no longer in the area and says she doesn’t know where he is. She claims she she has not spoken to her sister, Laureans mother. No law enforcement from either country has asked any interviews any of Laureans family.

  15. #30
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    846
    I seriously would not count on all that much effort from the Mexican government, which is completely corrupt. Right now Tijuana has become murder central on a daily basis, so they have their own problems to deal with.

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast


Similar Threads

  1. Missing 8 mo Pregnant Marine Maria Frances Lauterbach- NC #11
    By chicoliving in forum Maria Lauterbach - pregnant Marine
    Replies: 595
    Last Post: 01-26-2008, 04:09 PM
  2. Missing 8 mo Pregnant Marine Maria Frances Lauterbach- NC #10
    By chicoliving in forum Maria Lauterbach - pregnant Marine
    Replies: 544
    Last Post: 01-21-2008, 10:26 PM
  3. Missing 8 mo Pregnant Marine Maria Frances Lauterbach- NC #9
    By CW in forum Maria Lauterbach - pregnant Marine
    Replies: 476
    Last Post: 01-19-2008, 05:34 PM
  4. Missing 8 mth pregnant Marine Maria Frances Lauterbach- NC #5
    By CW in forum Maria Lauterbach - pregnant Marine
    Replies: 595
    Last Post: 01-15-2008, 12:14 AM
  5. Missing 8 mth pregnant Marine Maria Frances Lauterbach- NC #3
    By chicoliving in forum Maria Lauterbach - pregnant Marine
    Replies: 636
    Last Post: 01-13-2008, 04:35 PM

Tags for this Thread