Reaction score
Name: Stephanie C Gibson

Race: White
Date of Birth: January 25, 1947
Height: 5'6"
Weight: 197
Hair: Brown
Eyes: Green
Stephanie Gibson was last seen leaving a bar in Peoria, Illinois, with a dark haired man on July 8, 1995. Stephanie has a mental disability. She was last seen wearing black spandex pants, a tight fitting black blouse with diamond shape designs, black tennis shoes, and earrings. Stephanie has a tattoo of a broken heart on her upper left arm.
For more information, please contact Master Sergeant Jan Bogusevic at 309-692-2100, Illinois State Police, Zone 4 Investigations.

Name: Penny Dawn Lease

Date of Birth: July 23, 1965

Penny was last seen on June 2,1989 leaving the Omni Fitness Center in Champaign, Illinois. Penny was going with a man by the name of Larry Tellez at the time. It is assumed by family that she is by now dead.
If you have any information about Penny please contact Sergeant John Sweighart at the Champaign Police Department at 217-403-6900 or Illinois State Police Crime Scene Investigator Eddie Kamm 217-222-9607 or 800-802-3516.

Name: Janice Kay Matney
A.K.A. Janice Nunez
Date of Birth: October 01, 1962
Height: 5'02"
Weight: 145
Hair: Brown
Eyes: Brown
Janice was last seen wearing a white sweatshirt, white T-shirt, yellow jogging pants with blue pants over top, brown hiking boots, and a green and white jacket. The circumstances of her disappearance are unknown. Janice was last seen at approximately 11:00pm on April 3, 2002, at her residence in the vicinity of the 200 block of State St. in Ottawa, IL. She has a medical condition.
Ottawa Police Department 815/433-2131

Name: Stacey J Morrison

Date of Birth: May 05, 1970
Height: 5'3"
Weight: 135
Hair: red
Eyes: Green
Stacey J. Morrison disappeared near the YWCA in Peoria, Illinois on May 20, 1993. She has acne scars on her face and a scar on her upper right leg. She is disabled and is incapable of living alone.
For more informatin contact Tazewell County Sheriff's Office at (309)346-4141, or the I-SEARCH hotline at 1-800-U-HELP-ME

Name: Cheryl L Murray

Date of Birth: January 20, 1951
Height: 5'2"
Weight: 108
Hair: Blond
Eyes: Blue
Cheryl Murray was last seen in the Peoria, Illinois area and reported missing on April 1, 1994.
For more information, please contact Master Sergeant Jan Bogusevic at 309-692-2100, Illinois State Police Zone 4 Investigations.

Name: Melissa Ann Page

Race: African-American
Date of Birth: June 14, 1967
Height: 5'6"
Weight: 105
Hair: Black
Eyes: Brown
Melissa Ann Page was last seen on September 17, 1990, at the Oasis Tavern in Lockport, Illinois. Ms. Page has a scar over her right eye and was last seen wearing black coveralls with white blouse, black leather jacket and black shoes.
For additional information, contact Ms. Cinda Lubich, Illinois State Police I SEARCH Clearinghouse Manager, at 217/524-8522 or the Will County, Illinois, Sheriff’s Department at 815/727-8575.

Name: Loretta L Tinkham

Date of Birth: November 19, 1963
Height: 4'10"
Weight: 97
Hair: red
Eyes: Hazel
Loretta Tinkham was last seen in the Peoria, Illinois area and reported missing on November 3, 1994.
For more information, please contact Master Sergeant Jan Bogusevic at 309-692-2100, Illinois State Police, Zone 4 Investigations.

Martin,

I wasn't sure if you were aware that we have a 'missing forum' where you can create a thread for each missing person. That way information can stay specific to that person and they can be researched easier. I know you've posted these in several forums, but the missing forum would probably be better so they won't get lost in the shuffle.

Here's the forum link:
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=21

You can look at several threads there for the typical format of the title and comment information.

Oh, you might also want to do a search on the name first before posting it in the missing forum, as there might already be a thread started. New information can certainly be added if that's the case.

I wasn't sure if you wanted to start a conversation on the possibility of a serial killer being involved in all of these? A mod or other member might be able to tell you best where to put that thread so that a conversation can be started on that particular thought.

I hope that helps and that you aren't offended by my comment here. I'm hoping we can help find these missing women you write about.

Take care, and thanks for caring for the missing. :)

P.S. PM me if you need any help!

I haven't had a chance to check but I am going to see if this women are still missing.

So many of these women go missing either from a bar/ tavern or on the way to or from a party. Women, wise up! It isn;t safe out there and drinking alone in a bar just isn't safe. Always take along a friend and make a pact not to separate from each other. No "meeting a neat guy" and leaving with him. As for the going to/ from parties, do not ride or leave with someone you don't know. Be sure you have a ride to/ from, don't rely on people you don't know or random people to give you a ride home. If your mamma won't tell you, I will. Its a dangerous world out thee!!!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back