1222 users online (237 members and 985 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Fox News Live This AM 1-27 Reported the McCann's Are going To Sell their Story.

It was reported that the McCann's are running out of the $ that has come in from donations. Fox even said that when Maddy first went missing very wealthy people donated large amounts of money,yet they said they are running out of $. So they are going to sell their story and will make close to $8 million dollars.

Quote Originally Posted by WindChime View Post
    It was reported that the McCann's are running out of the $ that has come in from donations. Fox even said that when Maddy first went missing very wealthy people donated large amounts of money,yet they said they are running out of $. So they are going to sell their story and will make close to $8 million dollars.
    I just have to shake my head.

Wink

If I heard correctly(who knows) they are going to donate the/some money in helping others find missing children.
    Did I hear right??
    Last edited by Pharlap; 01-27-2008 at 02:04 PM.

A link would be appreciated, thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Pharlap View Post
    If I heard correctly(who knows) they are going to donate the/some money in helping others find missing children.
    Did I hear right??
    If true, I suggest they start by helping the family of little Mari Luz Cortes.

That story on Fox must be based on this, which has been out a few days, about the bidding wars going on and their "fund" drying up by summer:

http://www.nypost.com/seven/01272008...ale_443343.htm

Yes - they wanted to "help others" as they said last year. Now they can put up or shut up.

Quote Originally Posted by ThoughtFox View Post
    That story on Fox must be based on this, which has been out a few days, about the bidding wars going on and their "fund" drying up by summer:

http://www.nypost.com/seven/01272008...ale_443343.htm

Yes - they wanted to "help others" as they said last year. Now they can put up or shut up.
    Yes, for all the many quotes from the McCanns about helping other children--the only evidence seems to be the meetings with government officials or donors in the early days.

No laws have been changed, nothing is any different now than it was when Maddy disappeared --Even the practice of "babylistening" seems to be continuing.

IF this is true, it is absolute bull crap, what happened to all the money they had, as far as I can recall and from what I have read none of that money went to helping other missing children which the McCanns said would happen.

If they sell their story imo they are not doing this for Madelaine but for themselves, or they could do an interview and donate the money to a missing children fund as was suppose to happen in the first place, if the McCanns keep any and I mean any of this money if offered then they are imo out of control egotistical and selfish people.

IF this is true, it is absolute bull crap, what happened to all the money they had, as far as I can recall and from what I have read none of that money went to helping other missing children which the McCanns said would happen
    That is what I was going to say, too...

I stepped away from the case, because it just really bothered me... and now I see that things haven't changed... it is still all about the money, not little Madeleine.

Pretty much sums up the McCanns.

Quote Originally Posted by Elphaba View Post
    That is what I was going to say, too...

I stepped away from the case, because it just really bothered me... and now I see that things haven't changed... it is still all about the money, not little Madeleine.
    Me too, Elphaba. The money and their precious reputations- that's all the McCanns care about.

I am sick of these money-grubbing McCanns and their whole meretricious entourage.

I hope they all get what's coming to them.

May the Karma Train hit them all in the ass!

Hasn't it always been about money?

Quote Originally Posted by Pinkhammer View Post
    I am sick of these money-grubbing McCanns and their whole meretricious entourage.

I hope they all get what's coming to them.

May the Karma Train hit them all in the ass!
    Not only money-grubbing, but probably know exactly what happened to their child. And at the very least, they neglected her in favor of partying with their friends and not hiring a sitter.

What the Mc Cann supporters in the forum has to say about the fact that the Mc Canns fund refuses to help Mari Luz Cortes case even though that's one of the purposes of the fund? (according to them). I find the supporters here particularly silent on this issue.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast