1339 users online (246 members and 1093 guests)  


Websleuths News


Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Results 16 to 27 of 27
  1. #16
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    21,610
    Quote Originally Posted by yossarian View Post
    Linda was located, but wants to keep her privacy. Thank you for your efforts in researching her missing persons case and others like it!
    Totally not buying this. Sorry.
    Media thread for Abby and Libby.


    http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...5#post13163455

    WebSleuths Lingo thread.

    http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...bsleuths-Lingo

    Unless I provide a link, every one of my posts are to be considered rumor, Speculation, or simply MY OWN OPINION.

    We are the watchers. We are witnesses. We see what has gone before. We see what happens now, at this dangerous moment in human history. We see what's going to happen - what will surely happen - unless we come together: we - the Peoples of all Nations - to restore peace and harmony and balance to the Earth, our Mother.


    THE IGNORE BUTTON IS YOUR FRIEND!

  2. #17
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    1
    It is true. She is no longer missing and is safe.

  3. #18
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Puerto Rico
    Posts
    236
    Quote Originally Posted by Hardwork1 View Post
    It is true. She is no longer missing and is safe.
    Explain yourself

  4. #19
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    698
    Quote Originally Posted by Hardwork1 View Post
    It is true. She is no longer missing and is safe.
    Your comments mean nothing without proof or a statement from LE.

  5. #20
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Puerto Rico
    Posts
    236
    Who's investigating this case? That way we can contact LE to know the official word on this.

  6. #21
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    1,825
    Quote Originally Posted by Hardwork1 View Post
    It is true. She is no longer missing and is safe.
    Where's the link reporting that she is no longer missing and is safe?

    Well, it's easy enough to verify.
    You can lead a horse to water, but sometimes ... you have to hold his head under

  7. #22
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    Arizona
    Posts
    405
    Quote Originally Posted by bessie View Post
    Adding a new link.



    snipped
    Charles Sanders said his mother filed a missing-persons report in Sullivan County in 1964, but authorities there have no record of it.
    He and Katie approached Sullivan County authorities again on Sept. 14, and Lt. Joey Strickler agreed to open a case
    Quote Originally Posted by Archangel85 View Post
    Who's investigating this case? That way we can contact LE to know the official word on this.
    It appears Lt. Joey Strickler is now Captain Joey Strickler.

    http://www.scsotn.com/?CONTEXT=art&c...&BISKIT=585762

    I wonder if the Captain has gotten any calls about this case?
    We are here to help. I will do my best to not cause any hindrance, in any manner.
    I will at times, "think out loud." I have done this since I can remember.
    I will share my opinions. Thoughts. Insights. And I encourage everyone else to do the same.
    Let's find them, and bring them home!

    We Are All One Human Race!

  8. #23
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    398
    The two threads linked in the beginning of this thread are, interestingly, no longer valid/missing. And I'm really having a hard time finding any more information out there about this case.

    Does anyone have a DOB for LKS?

    EDIT: Or name of mom? Apologies if I missed that info.

  9. #24
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Puerto Rico
    Posts
    236
    Quote Originally Posted by iliketotalk15 View Post
    The two threads linked in the beginning of this thread are, interestingly, no longer valid/missing. And I'm really having a hard time finding any more information out there about this case.

    Does anyone have a DOB for LKS?

    EDIT: Or name of mom? Apologies if I missed that info.
    I searched around and only leads me here.

  10. #25
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Puerto Rico
    Posts
    236
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim_M View Post
    It appears Lt. Joey Strickler is now Captain Joey Strickler.

    http://www.scsotn.com/?CONTEXT=art&c...&BISKIT=585762

    I wonder if the Captain has gotten any calls about this case?
    I'm from Puerto Rico, not sure if Mr. Strickler would even speak with me


  11. #26
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    Arizona
    Posts
    405
    Quote Originally Posted by Archangel85 View Post
    I'm from Puerto Rico, not sure if Mr. Strickler would even speak with me
    I am sorry! I was not implying that you would need to make contact with him.

    I will gladly give the Captain a call on Monday morning and see if he can offer up proof (would an email suffice from his office?) that LKS was indeed found safe.
    We are here to help. I will do my best to not cause any hindrance, in any manner.
    I will at times, "think out loud." I have done this since I can remember.
    I will share my opinions. Thoughts. Insights. And I encourage everyone else to do the same.
    Let's find them, and bring them home!

    We Are All One Human Race!

  12. #27
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Puerto Rico
    Posts
    236
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim_M View Post
    I am sorry! I was not implying that you would need to make contact with him.

    I will gladly give the Captain a call on Monday morning and see if he can offer up proof (would an email suffice from his office?) that LKS was indeed found safe.

    Let us know if you can contact him. Also let him know about the mysterious two posters who claim she was found safe.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2


Similar Threads

  1. Found Deceased AL - Jeremiah, 29, & Jacob Sanders, 24, Lauderdale County, 2 March 2016
    By los2188 in forum Located Persons Discussion
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 03-19-2016, 09:16 PM
  2. Australia Australia - Judith Bartlett, 28, Bathurst, NSW, March 1964
    By fruity in forum Cold Cases
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 05-31-2013, 08:37 AM

Tags for this Thread