1144 users online (216 members and 928 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Here is the interview with Maria's Step Mom on the Today show today, I think it was a very good interview and you get an insight into her Mom and Maria from her family......
    http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/21134540...93978#22893978

Oh crud I missed it! I had to run to the Comissary.. anyway so anything new?!

Quote Originally Posted by sunny View Post
    Here is the interview with Maria's Step Mom on the Today show today, I think it was a very good interview and you get an insight into her Mom and Maria from her family......
    http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/21134540...93978#22893978
    Thanks so much , Sunnygirl !

I also liked this interview and think that Matt Lauer was very sensitive towards the Lauterbach family. It helped to put Mary's comments about Maria in a better light for me. Maria's uncle also spoke. They are so nervous, and you can tell they are both devastated by Maria and the baby's deaths.

Wink

I missed it too, oh well spit happens....
    Sounds like I didn't miss much thou....

Unhappy

awww ok thanks sunny.. I watched it, made me cry all over again. God they have to catch him!

Quote Originally Posted by Pharlap View Post
    I missed it too, oh well spit happens....
    Sounds like I didn't miss much thou....
    Pharlap and Mygirlsadie, watch the video that Sunny posted the link for. It will let you catch up on this interview.

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by Ticamom View Post
    Pharlap and Mygirlsadie, watch the video that Sunny posted the link for. It will let you catch up on this interview.

Tks
    Wonder if ppl in Mexico will watch this.....

Thanks for the link, sunny! Heartbreaking for this loving woman to have her daughter and grandchild ripped from her life. That worthless ******* Laurean needs to pay dearly! (We need a DP smiley.)

Oh I hope so! And I hope it's on the Mexican morning/afternoon/nightly news everyday!! Maybe we should email their news sites?!

Quote Originally Posted by Pharlap View Post
    Tks
    Wonder if ppl in Mexico will watch this.....

Can anyone do a transcription of the video???

I'm still working on hubby for one for Valentine's Day! No, not the transciption, the video part! LOL

From the interview of the mom, it sounds like maria was just plain homesick. After she was assaulted CL and his friends harassed her and this caused her to become more anxious and upset. Her family felt that Maria should have gotten out of CL's sphere of influence and been separated to another base. It had to drive CL crazy when he saw Maria getting bigger and bigger. The mom is heartbroken.

Quote Originally Posted by chiperoni View Post
    From the interview of the mom, it sounds like maria was just plain homesick. After she was assaulted CL and his friends harassed her and this caused her to become more anxious and upset. Her family felt that Maria should have gotten out of CL's sphere of influence and been separated to another base. It had to drive CL crazy when he saw Maria getting bigger and bigger. The mom is heartbroken.
    The mom is going to be on NG tonight at least that's what NG's website says.

Well, to me I was disappointed in the interview. I found it to be uninformative to anyone who has been following the case.

Her Uncle, Steve Lautrerbach has been in the Media several times and only repeated what he has said in the past.

Do you think maybe there is reason for that? Like were they told not to say ANYTHING new to the media? I mean I really don't understand it either because I would think I would be raising all kinds of hell if it were my daughter and grandchild. I mean I just don't know what to think.... To me Mary did seem very sad though and maybe a little confused?.

Quote Originally Posted by Tom'sGirl View Post
    Well, to me I was disappointed in the interview. I found it to be uninformative to anyone who has been following the case.

Her Uncle, Steve Lautrerbach has been in the Media several times and only repeated what he has said in the past.

I bet it drove CL's wife even more crazy to see Maria getting bigger and bigger...

Quote Originally Posted by chiperoni View Post

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast