Tomorrow on the "Today Show"

Thank you! I can't wait to see this. I have thought badly about her for saying the things she did about her daughter, even if they were true. It just seemed so disloyal!
I hope I will change my mind about her after tomorrow.

Thanks for the info :) I wonder if she'll be asked about the comments she made?

I think you will find she is not that bad of a person that you all think she is! She made those comments to LE in hopes of finding her daughter....

She will be joined by lawyers and a family spokesperson as per this:

Mary Lauterbach To Talk
[SIZE=-1]WITN TV - USA[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]Mary has not spoken publicly since January 11, the day Onslow County authorities found the bodies of Maria and her unborn son buried in Cesar Laurean's ...[/SIZE]

I think you will find she is not that bad of a person that you all think she is! She made those comments to LE in hopes of finding her daughter....
Oh I don't think she's a bad person, and the comments were supposed to be somewhat confidential from what I understand. I was just curious if it'd be brought up in the interview. ;)

I know they already have their format for the show, but wish they would also ask IF indeed Maria was planning on putting the baby up for adoption, AND why was Maria selling her car.

I certainly hope so, she is a mother who is hurting and needs our prayers.

Ooooh I hope Mary really, REALLY demands justice for her baby and Maria's baby!! Sharon Rocha got heads to spin! Mary Lauterbach can do it too!

Did I miss the segment already? It's 8:30.

Yes, Taximom it was on this am around7:30. She just basically said that her words about lying were not taken correctly and they talked about Maria when really young. I guess that I was not real impressed. They did say they are hoping that way things are handled with the rape accusation that they hope will be changed in the future. There is a Fund started in Marias name for women of rape or violence.

Oh crud I missed it! I had to run to the Comissary.. anyway so anything new?! :confused:

Here is the interview with Maria's Step Mom on the Today show today, I think it was a very good interview and you get an insight into her Mom and Maria from her family......
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/21134540/vp/22893978#22893978

Thanks so much , Sunnygirl ! :blowkiss:

I also liked this interview and think that Matt Lauer was very sensitive towards the Lauterbach family. It helped to put Mary's comments about Maria in a better light for me. Maria's uncle also spoke. They are so nervous, and you can tell they are both devastated by Maria and the baby's deaths.

I missed it too, oh well spit happens....:crazy:
Sounds like I didn't miss much thou....

awww ok thanks sunny.. I watched it, made me cry all over again. God they have to catch him!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrsrb10
Back