1186 users online (245 members and 941 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

IN - Josiah Shaw, 13 mos, killed in Gary carjacking, 28 Jan 2008

I can't even imagine the pain.

http://cbs2chicago.com/local/gary.de....2.640255.html

GARY, Ind. (CBS) ― Police in Gary, Ind., are searching for a carjacker who shot and killed a baby boy and injuring his mother, and the city's mayor says "there will be no rest, peace or tranquility" until the suspect is caught.

As of 11 a.m., police said they were questioning someone, but have no charges in the case. They also said a shooting in a carjacking is very rare in Gary.

the boy, 13-month-old Josiah Shaw, was pronounced dead around 10 p.m. at the Methodist Hospitals in Gary. Police say he was shot in the face.

I hope they catch POS quick. I wonder if it's someone she knew? Almost sounds personal to me. Even LE stated shooting in carjacking is very rare. My guess is perp. knows mom. Poor little boy.

I wonder if maybe the baby was crying and that is why he was shot? I just don't get what could cause someone to hurt an innocent baby. Was the car that important?

I don't know if carjacking is rare there but murder sure isn't. Worse place to live in Indiana, in my opion!

Quote Originally Posted by paddy01 View Post
    I hope they catch POS quick. I wonder if it's someone she knew? Almost sounds personal to me. Even LE stated shooting in carjacking is very rare. My guess is perp. knows mom. Poor little boy.
    I think so too. It doesn't make sense to shoot the baby especially in the face if he just wanted the car. Most would maybe throw the baby out but not shoot him. Poor little guy.

I agree Dottie very High
    Crime area.
    But so so sad for this baby and Mom.
    it does sound personal.

Gotta a feeling we're going to find out this shooting is by bf, or baby's daddy. Mom's in critical condition & was in surgery, don't think he meant her to live either. Going with gut feeling. IMO

Why, why, why kill a sweet innocent child?

SewingDeb is offline "Sorry, I'm not qualified to land the plane."
    Person of Interest Questioned in Indiana Carjacking That Left Toddler Dead

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,326371,00.html

Quote Originally Posted by NewMom2003 View Post
    Why, why, why kill a sweet innocent child?
    Something tells me that we wouldn't be satisfied with the answer, if there were one.

Why kill that poor baby? Why not just put him out of the car? What kind of person can do this? Someone with a very evil soul! There will be a special place in He!! for these types of people.

Father Questioned In Fatal Gary Carjacking Case

Police in Gary, Ind., are searching for a carjacker who shot and killed a baby boy and injuring his mother, and the city's mayor says "there will be no rest, peace or tranquility" until the suspect is caught.

As CBS 2 Northwest Indiana Bureau Chief Pamela Jones reports, detectives Tuesday evening are questioning the baby's father about the Monday night shooting.

Investigators working on this case tell CBS 2 police have been questioning the father of 15-month-old Josiah Shaw, who was killed in the carjacking, and that they're looking into whether a dispute over child support somehow led to this violence.

Quote Originally Posted by chicoliving View Post
    Police in Gary, Ind., are searching for a carjacker who shot and killed a baby boy and injuring his mother, and the city's mayor says "there will be no rest, peace or tranquility" until the suspect is caught.

As CBS 2 Northwest Indiana Bureau Chief Pamela Jones reports, detectives Tuesday evening are questioning the baby's father about the Monday night shooting.

Investigators working on this case tell CBS 2 police have been questioning the father of 15-month-old Josiah Shaw, who was killed in the carjacking, and that they're looking into whether a dispute over child support somehow led to this violence.

Bet he did it!

A baby can't point a finger to identify anyone, so the killing was personal for some reason. Senseless..

OMG the baby was shot and killed???

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast