All Things Britney Spears Part 6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unknowing Devil's Advocate

I never once stated that a non custodial parent should NOT pay child support - HOWEVER - I also do NOT believe that "child" support should be used to keep KFED in the lifestyle he was in when he was MARRIED to Brit. And that goes for everyday people. He laid down and created those children so he should damn well be out there busting his *advertiser censored* to support them too. Not fighting her tooth and nail to "gimme gimme more" ......snip
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I copied this post from thread 5. I agree with Jinxie. I CAN'T STAND parents that use child support for themselves instead of the children. I don't care if it is the man or the woman. He should not be out on the town partying on her money. That money is for the kids. I have seen so many mothers do the same thing. It is horrible. Like I said in my earlier post....it is a form of "gold digging" and is it disgusting.:mad: I think he should have to put in equal money to support his children. He should be paying child support for his other kids too, not just paying for their school expenses, which of course is Brit's money too.

Let's please all start acting our age and stop calling Britney and Kevin names. Its not at all necessary.

Thanks y'all.

Responding to this post.. http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=1948490&postcount=265 made by "Ember"

Maybe if he acted like they could become a family again....make her feel secure so that she can be persuaded to get the help she needs?
I dunno, but you don't just give up on people.
It just seems like he should be doing more to help get her treatment.
I know they're not a couple anymore, but he is tied to her for the rest of his life through those children.
I know no one can force her, but mental illness is nothing to take lightly and they sure aren't helping her by continuing to stress her out.
I saw the tape of her going to one of the hearings.
She was a nervous wreck and scared to death.
I've been through a custody fight...they are scary and nerve racking and I don't have a MI.
We can't rationalize what she's thinking because we are not mentally ill....but geesh! You'd think KFed would quit poking at her and give her a chance to heal...become better.
I just don't think he's doing enough.
As I said before, the best way that a father can show their kids they love them is by being good to thier mother.
Those kids need both of their parents.
Getting her well should be his first priority after seeing to his children's safety. IMO, he's only perpetuating her troubles.

We do not know what went on inside of that household before we, the public, began seeing signs of Britney's disturbing behaviors. Like addiction, mental illness can be hidden to a certain degree, not only by the person inflicted but by their loved ones as well.

Even if Britney is mentally ill, Kevin did and continues doing the right thing!! His commitment is to his children, they have to come first, always! Britney needed to stop coming first the day she chose to go ahead with her first pregnancy.

Sometimes the best thing people can do is "give up" on you- sometimes it's exactly what you need to happen in order to do something about the situation you find yourself in. My son lived with me when I was my sickest and he remembers everything. Her kids would too! Until she is willing to put her kids first and begin working on her issues, every time they are with her she is putting them at emotional risk that will follow them for the rest of their lives.

You are right, children do need both parents so I honestly hope Britney chooses to remain in their lives but she is the only one, by her own actions, who can make that choice!

Nope, even being a mentally ill mother myself, I completely understand and support Kevin, the judge and other posters reasonings behind thinking Britney should not have custody of her children at this time. They are seeing to the kid's stability and safety.. that's the best way a father can show he loves his children, not by enabling their mother!

I know I'll probably get slammed for this post but that's OK because I believe this about my own self as well. When/if I become actively ill again, I'd hope someone would love my son enough to take him from me if/when my behavior got this erratic! Now, ask me my opinion once she gets treatment and I'll be all for her being able and allowed to raise her kids.

I understand what you are saying about the kids remembering things. I just don't think EITHER of them are fit parents. He is a drug user as well. He was smoking pot when he made his guest appearances of his last t.v. show gig. Remember? I made a post earlier about betting he will bet busted for drugs within two years. We will see. Time will tell. I hope I am wrong, but those kids deserve better than to have their parents high on drugs. I admire you because you have cleaned yourself up and you are a voice that is strong and a testament to the fact that people can change. Reading your posts gives me hope that Brit can change. I hope she wants to.

I understand what you are saying about the kids remembering things. I just don't think EITHER of them are fit parents. He is a drug user as well. He was smoking pot when he made his guest appearances of his last t.v. show gig. Remember? I made a post earlier about betting he will bet busted for drugs within two years. We will see. Time will tell. I hope I am wrong, but those kids deserve better than to have their parents high on drugs. I admire you because you have cleaned yourself up and you are a voice that is strong and a testament to the fact that people can change. Reading your posts gives me hope that Brit can change. I hope she wants to.

I'm not very impressed with Kevin Federline as a person either. I don't see him ever earning an honest days pay in his life and I have seen plenty of pictues of him partying as well. I do recall something being said about him smoking pot and I'd put money on the fact that in some of the clips from "Chaotic" he and Brit both were on Ecstasy. But I have to tell you, I have not seen any over the top, unusual or bizzare behaviors from him like we have from Britney.

While I don't condone the smoking of pot, I certainly would rather a parent smoke a little Ganja and get mellow then drive around with their baby on their lap or hold 'em hostage in their bathroom until the police come and take 'em away. I'm also a bit more impressed by the parent who bothers to show up at a custody hearing.

I have to go with the parent not photographed partying 7 hours prior to visiting with their kids after a judge just told them no consumption of alcohol within 12 hours of getting the kids.

If there were other choices, would I choose either of them to raise these kids? Not no, but hell no! You are right, they deserve better then both of their parents but they are the only parents these kids have and for right now, daddypothead is the better of the two.

Maybe I skimmed too fast again, but I don't see any name calling yet on this thread! Hopefully it stays that way...

Anyway, I just finished reading this article and looking at the pictures...and it's just all so sad to me.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/li...ews.html?in_article_id=510996&in_page_id=1773

Is Lufti the next Howard K. Stern? (as in ANSmith)
Did you look at the shirt she was wearing in the link!?!? Does she not realize that her boys are going to see these pictures one day!?!?!? OMGosh! I can't even imagine what she is thinking. :eek: :(

Did you look at the shirt she was wearing in the link!?!? Does she not realize that her boys are going to see these pictures one day!?!?!? OMGosh! I can't even imagine what she is thinking. :eek: :(

The woman can't even get her chit together enough to know where she is. I very seroiusly doubt that she can think past five minutes, much less what her boys will be thinking 10 years from now.

This isn't directed to you, but unless and until the STIGMA of mental illness is removed, Britney won't be the only person to suffer because she doesn't want to seek treatment. We can make fun of her all day long, but the fact is that mental illness can strike anyone at any time. Many of us some day may need to seek treatment. I would hope the glare of the world wouldn't be focused on anyone I love if that should happen. She may be a "product," but she's also a real life human being who is suffering and whose family is suffering greatly. While she's today's entertainment, her children will suffer for a lifetime unless people leave her alone.

I don't know..it sure seems to me like she seeks out the attention. When the headlines were focused on her sister, she stepped up her behavior tenfold.

I don't know..it sure seems to me like she seeks out the attention. When the headlines were focused on her sister, she stepped up her behavior tenfold.

She absolutely does. Don't forget though that this is the only life she's known since she was pre-teen. The ONLY validation she receives at all is from the "public," and/or paparazzi. They egg her on in order to "create" situations that they can report. Its a vicious circle and she's the bait. If she were in her right mind, she could/would put an end to it. In the past, her handlers could convince her of the right thing to do, but as many people with emotional problems, she's cut off anyone who tries to tell her what she's doing isn't the right thing.

I think Adnan is the next HKS, but that's just me.:rolleyes:

It could be either depending on who she's with that day, I guess. She's beyond the help of a "manager" and even her own family...

In all those pictures I couldn't help but think her dog is getting better care from her than her kids have. :mad:

Multiple sources tell TMZ Britney has seen numerous doctors. We know that she's seen a new psychiatrist who has come to her home every day this week and that she's on medication to treat her bipolar disease. We also know doctors have indeed concluded she suffers from bipolarity.

Britney has seen doctors who have been referred by other doctors, plus doctors who have been referred by celebrities Britney knows, and doctors referred by her lawyers, family and friends. We're told the process has been excruciating for her, partly because her disease is severe.

Sources tell slightly different stories about the efficacy of the medication. A friend says when Britney takes her medicine she is like "a different person -- normal and sweet." But she takes her meds for a while and then feels as if she can live without it -- so she stops taking them -- and her condition quickly deteriorates. But a professional tells TMZ flatly, "The medication just isn't working."

That same professional tells TMZ, "She's really trying. Whether it works -- we'll have to see." That person also says it's extremely frustrating when the media shows video of Britney out on the town acting crazy, adding, "She has a disease. Sometimes when you see her she's in the middle of an episode. It's like mocking someone with Down syndrome."

www.tmz.com

Not taking meds when you feel better is fairly typical, IMO. There are many people fighting this daily battle right now, and thank goodness they don't have stupid papparazzi filming their worst moments.

One of my family members about her age suffers from this, and you just feel so helpless. There is no cureall. There isn't something that will absolutely work for her just because it worked for someone else. It could take years to get the right medication and amount that will help her.

I think at this point she just needs to move to a restricted island with a good doctor and people that really love her. I'm sure that's not going to happen. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Biff