Thread: got a dumb question please

got a dumb question please

could somebody explain to me how you get the pictures you all have when you post a thread there is some really cute ones ya all have just don't know how to do it...thanks

I dunno how they do it, I just wanted to give you a 'bump' so your request does not get lost!

Good Luck!
    Above is my opinion only

Quote Originally Posted by the breeze
    could somebody explain to me how you get the pictures you all have when you post a thread there is some really cute ones ya all have just don't know how to do it...thanks

You can add one to your signature block in the User CP link above. Just click on it and add what URL you'd like to use. I'm a retard when it comes to this sort of thing, so I'm going to move this tread to the jury room. We've got tons of wonderful posters who, I'm sure, would be happy to help you out.

Quote Originally Posted by LP Moderator
    You can add one to your signature block in the User CP link above. Just click on it and add what URL you'd like to use. I'm a retard when it comes to this sort of thing, so I'm going to move this tread to the jury room. We've got tons of wonderful posters who, I'm sure, would be happy to help you out.
    THANKS AND I AM A RETARD TOO LOL.........