got a dumb question please

the breeze

Inactive
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
could somebody explain to me how you get the pictures you all have when you post a thread there is some really cute ones ya all have just don't know how to do it...thanks :bang:

I dunno how they do it, I just wanted to give you a 'bump' so your request does not get lost!

Good Luck!

the breeze said:
could somebody explain to me how you get the pictures you all have when you post a thread there is some really cute ones ya all have just don't know how to do it...thanks :bang:

You can add one to your signature block in the User CP link above. Just click on it and add what URL you'd like to use. I'm a *advertiser censored* when it comes to this sort of thing, so I'm going to move this tread to the jury room. We've got tons of wonderful posters who, I'm sure, would be happy to help you out.

LP Moderator said:
You can add one to your signature block in the User CP link above. Just click on it and add what URL you'd like to use. I'm a *advertiser censored* when it comes to this sort of thing, so I'm going to move this tread to the jury room. We've got tons of wonderful posters who, I'm sure, would be happy to help you out.
THANKS AND I AM A *advertiser censored* TOO LOL......... :doh:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back