1796 users online (330 members and 1466 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

Twenty Year Old Sexually Assaults Twelve Year Old From Mocospace

Mocospace? Another new one. Internet Detectives said kids post text messages on this space by their cell phones. Also, are sending provocative photographs via cell phones. It's a pedophiles dream. Twenty year old Maximo Castro has been arrested after allegedly having sex with a twelve year old girl he met on the site. Just figured I'd post so we all know that Mocospace is out there too. Uggghhhhh!http://www.thedenverchannel.com/news...47/detail.html

wow i've never heard of mocospace!

I've heard that text messaging is the "new" myspace as far as perverts are concerned. (Eww, didn't think about pictures though till I read that link!!!)

At least there are more aggressive controls you can choose from if you are providing the cell phone to your child than there are with myspace sites etc.

It's such a sick world!!

Am I alone in wishing I could just take my minor children and find a desert island somewhere in the Pacific?

Well, I was just checking that mocospace out. Anita, no you are not alone.It's more like a dating space, and you put in your area code. You can put a bunch of other information in as well, and POOF any freak now has your cell number if you decide to text. It's touted like a mobile phone site. That's lovely. Edit to say some women on there have photographs of themselves holding their children. Are people like that backward? Here's my cell number and here's a photograph of my kid. It's all too overwhelming.

Free Mobile Chat

That's what this here Mocospace is. Free mobile chat. Here's a link, and I searched like my area. For the love of all things risque and these are young people. What a nightmare.http://www.mocospace.com/

OH.............MA.....................GAWD!!!!!!!! !!!!! If I ever catch lil miss pooh (she's 14 now) on there I swear I'll box the pc up and throw it in the attic!