Death threats uttered by sister of Florida BWM/airstrip accident

Pure Maple Syrup

Former Member
Reaction score
See page 2 of this discussion:

http://boards.straightdope.com/sdmb/showthread.php?t=453192

Nikki Shefchick is the sister of one of the accident victims. She has been posting threats here:
http://www.topix.net/forum/source/orlando-sentinel/TTNSC9PRFV7KFKLMN

Here are some exact quotes. Keep in mind she's not a teen, she's a 21-year old adult:

B**ch you dont want to mess with me..Belive me because if i find out where you live i will be sending my italian mob after your **** and u will no longer be liveing and you will die very very slowly and painfully and i will make sure of that...

OOO ya...I feel sorry for your cheap,loser,poor idian trash that needs to go back to your own country...And i am sure that your ugly azz is not that perfect unless you are a loser with no friends and likes to talk about raceing cars that you probley cant even aford...And you half to talk *advertiser censored* about other people because you have no life,no one likes you,and you have no money..Im sorry that those kids probley had a better future than you and would probley would have had a awsome job...SUcks to be you...NOw that my big itilan unlces will be comeing to your house and makeing you have the slowest death that you have or will ever go threw...SInce your a peace of *advertiser censored* and there going to make you feel like that the last min of your little life..And all i got to say is keep talking *advertiser censored* and I will run you over in a) my dads F-650 super duty 2008 or Ill run you over in my new H2 hummer...SOOO you can chose *advertiser censored* head...

One thing i am not a teeny bopper.OOO ya my great grandfather is from Italy and i go there every summer..SOOO i think i do have a strong connetions with being Italian.Belive me i wont go to jail because my mom and my hole family has alot of money..sooo ya

And, regarding a blogger who has opined that it was the boys' own fault, she writes:

ooo dont everyone worry..i FOUND out where he lives..sooo he will be getting some people at hes door anyday now..No one mess with devon my little bro they just ****ed with the wrong family ya know

Comments?

Take it with a grain of salt ... she seems half illiterate..
Truth be told if you have those connections you do not brag about it.

Oh, I agree, and I don't think anyone is taking the silly mafia claims seriously anyway. I'm just musing over the facts that she prob has access to quite a bit of money and is either a) mentally ill or b) so spoiled rotten that she believes that the rules of society don't apply to her.

Yeah, she also sounds drunk, perhaps on something else, filled with grief and not sleeping. Reading about her brother's passing and the opinions of strangers on the net is not a good thing for her to be doing right now.

She should be very careful. I just watched a show on this a cpl. days ago on Dr.Phil. 2 girls (teens) were threatening to beat another girl and smash her head in until her hair turns red etc etc..The messages were printed off and brought to LE. The 2 girls got in serious trouble and now their parents are probably going to lose their house, they now have police records, they were sued BIG time by the victims family..

Oh, I agree, and I don't think anyone is taking the silly mafia claims seriously anyway. I'm just musing over the facts that she prob has access to quite a bit of money and is either a) mentally ill or b) so spoiled rotten that she believes that the rules of society don't apply to her.

I would even consider emotionally distressed due to her loss.

and NOW that I have read the links and know what case it is and have lived very near to Ocala I could say a few other things ... That would likely offend and/or get me a TO.

Lets just say not the best school systems in the state .... which would explain her typing/ grammar skills.....

I think this answers my questions about the way these children were parented

Yeah, she also sounds drunk, perhaps on something else, filled with grief and not sleeping. Reading about her brother's passing and the opinions of strangers on the net is not a good thing for her to be doing right now.
I know people grieve in different ways but, threatening to run people over "with my new H2 Hummer"? That's a new one, for me at least.

Here is another odd comment from the sister for your viewing pleasure..

Sadder still, THIS is the message Nikki left on the memorial page:

Devon Hime was my step brother and i am going to miss his crazy *advertiser censored*..Everytime we hung out we did it big when we went out on the weekeneds...Every summer we would go to Las Vegas and it was sooo much fun becuse devon loved meeting new people...and Smiley went with us a few times tooo...And we just had fun..It just sucks that i wasnt there to stop them from doing something sooo stupid to race just to show off your parents new car..I just wish they never got into the car..Since i know devon is really carefull about drinking and driveing because he gets mad at me when i would do it all the time..I just hope no one with go on that air streep ever again...Im praying for ya dev

Some teacher somewhere needs to be fired! LMAO!!!!:crazy:

I would even consider emotionally distressed due to her loss.
No doubt.

But yet...in the midst of her grief, and just an hour before heading out to the first funeral, she had time to add these details to her facebook profile:

"Me and Austin also love crusing around in hes Lincon mark Lt with the windows down jaming out..Love hang with my girls going to blue martin, or jessie blacks on the weekeneds"

And to her "interests" section, she added this today:

"I love getting my nails done, going to the tanning bed and relax and listen to music, and getting my hair done and going shopping all the time at the Mallium mall like bebe, whit and black company, new york company, abercombieandfitch adults and kids, Victoria secrets, Lv, channel, gucci, mac, saphoras, macys, banna republic, express, bath and body work, tiffanys,"

Yep, she's real broken up. :rolleyes:

Seriously though. This girl has many of the signs of having a sociopathic personality disorder, IMO.

Lets just say not the best school systems in the state .... which would explain her typing/ grammar skills.....

:laugh: hehehe, yeah, like "hole family"...that just makes me giggle. I must be feeling funny today...or goofy, I dunno

Anyway, sounds like rambling with no substance to me.

Besides, if she did have ties to the mafia...nobody she's angry with will be sleeping with the fishes now because she's put it out there all over the place. Just dumb

This sounds like a case of too many drugs and access to a computer.

Best to lay low "when your way out there trippin'". :crazy:

Is this really the sister or someone posting as the sister?

Right? Just when you think you've seen it all.

And uh, yeah, you don't brag about it :silenced: :silenced:

Is this really the sister or someone posting as the sister?[/quote]

My thoughts exactly!

Is this really the sister or someone posting as the sister?[/quote]

My thoughts exactly!
Yes, she posted some of the exact same messages to people on her facebook. And the facebook page was up way before this event. I'm quite confident that it is her.

See page 2 of this discussion:

http://boards.straightdope.com/sdmb/showthread.php?t=453192

Nikki Shefchick is the sister of one of the accident victims. She has been posting threats here:
http://www.topix.net/forum/source/orlando-sentinel/TTNSC9PRFV7KFKLMN

Here are some exact quotes. Keep in mind she's not a teen, she's a 21-year old adult:

B**ch you dont want to mess with me..Belive me because if i find out where you live i will be sending my italian mob after your **** and u will no longer be liveing and you will die very very slowly and painfully and i will make sure of that...

OOO ya...I feel sorry for your cheap,loser,poor idian trash that needs to go back to your own country...And i am sure that your ugly azz is not that perfect unless you are a loser with no friends and likes to talk about raceing cars that you probley cant even aford...And you half to talk *advertiser censored* about other people because you have no life,no one likes you,and you have no money..Im sorry that those kids probley had a better future than you and would probley would have had a awsome job...SUcks to be you...NOw that my big itilan unlces will be comeing to your house and makeing you have the slowest death that you have or will ever go threw...SInce your a peace of *advertiser censored* and there going to make you feel like that the last min of your little life..And all i got to say is keep talking *advertiser censored* and I will run you over in a) my dads F-650 super duty 2008 or Ill run you over in my new H2 hummer...SOOO you can chose *advertiser censored* head...

One thing i am not a teeny bopper.OOO ya my great grandfather is from Italy and i go there every summer..SOOO i think i do have a strong connetions with being Italian.Belive me i wont go to jail because my mom and my hole family has alot of money..sooo ya

And, regarding a blogger who has opined that it was the boys' own fault, she writes:

ooo dont everyone worry..i FOUND out where he lives..sooo he will be getting some people at hes door anyday now..No one mess with devon my little bro they just ****ed with the wrong family ya know

Comments?

That is the most ridiculous thing i have ever heard!! No one who is really in the mafia would so blatantly admit to it.
Her grammar and spelling are horrible.
Her replies to whatever set her off are only going to start a blogging war with other individuals who get their kicks out of such a thing.

I remember this happening in the Stanley Sisters case. A stepsister of the POI-boyfriend was on topix threatening whoopa$$ to everyone that said anything bad about him! lol Sorry, it's not funny.

My "hole" family? My first thought was, very true, probably, and then I realized it was spelled incorrectly.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarpSleuth
Back