1168 users online (225 members and 943 guests)  


Websleuths News


Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 31
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Posts
    1,072

    Old Windows From Drew Peterson's old house selling on E-Bay

    Can you believe this. When I just checked E-Bay the bid was up to $85.89. Drew thinks it's real funny. Poor KS never got anything but humiliation from him. Well he can't hurt her now. This is disgraceful.
    http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/l...,4007263.story

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    23,796
    I thought it was the new owners of the home who were now selling the windows and trying to capitalize on the fact that they were coming from the Peterson home?

    Doesn't Ebay have some policy about not selling murder related items? Someone should flag the posting.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    4,542
    Ok now this is enough. What is his problem? Has he ever been mentally evaluated? Not no little police officer mental eval. I am talking a serious mental evaluation? Why can't he just let her rest in peace? How does he think her kids must feel? Heartbreaking...

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    3,852
    Quote Originally Posted by mysteriew View Post
    I thought it was the new owners of the home who were now selling the windows and trying to capitalize on the fact that they were coming from the Peterson home?

    Doesn't Ebay have some policy about not selling murder related items? Someone should flag the posting.
    It is the new owner...he had to replace the 30 year old windows and thought it would be "funny" and pokes fun at whomever bids on them.

    He also stated that NO money will go to Drew Peterson...in fact, at the end of the description he states "I hope they get him!"

    Drew just loves any attention he can get.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    SO CALIFORNIA
    Posts
    11,332
    I posted the article up in links on Monday.................it's not DP selling windows/mags
    http://websleuths.com/forums/showpos...&postcount=390

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Posts
    1,072
    Quote Originally Posted by Anita Richman View Post
    It is the new owner...he had to replace the 30 year old windows and thought it would be "funny" and pokes fun at whomever bids on them.

    He also stated that NO money will go to Drew Peterson...in fact, at the end of the description he states "I hope they get him!"

    Drew just loves any attention he can get.
    Sorry, Anita I guess I should have made it clearer in my post, but Drew thinks it's funny in the news article and would like a cut by offering to sign them. I think the owner cannot have it both ways. He's mocking the "chicks" that will bid...notice no "roosters " were mentioned. If the owner wanted to sell his windows why not just sell the windows without mentioning Drew. No one should profit from this.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    3,852
    Quote Originally Posted by chiperoni View Post
    Sorry, Anita I guess I should have made it clearer in my post, but Drew thinks it's funny in the news article and would like a cut by offering to sign them. I think the owner cannot have it both ways. He's mocking the "chicks" that will bid...notice no "roosters " were mentioned. If the owner wanted to sell his windows why not just sell the windows without mentioning Drew. No one should profit from this.

    Chip, I totally agree with you!

    I am snoopy enough to go check out the ebay profiles of the s
    who bid on that auction!

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    3,852
    From the looks of it, the bidders are mostly (if not all) men. They're probably not obsessed with Mr. Peterson, but just need the 30 year old windows for their home.

    Interesting.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Posts
    1,072
    Quote Originally Posted by Anita Richman View Post
    From the looks of it, the bidders are mostly (if not all) men. They're probably not obsessed with Mr. Peterson, but just need the 30 year old windows for their home.

    Interesting.
    More Ironic. You are a real sleuther. I wonder what the final bid will be.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    MD 'burbs of Washington DC
    Posts
    5,900
    So, it is okay for the sellers to use the Peterson case to sell the windows?


  11. #11
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    MD 'burbs of Washington DC
    Posts
    5,900
    Ugh, Drew says if the guy gives him a cut, he'll sign and endorse the windows.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    3,852
    Quote Originally Posted by chiperoni View Post
    More Ironic. You are a real sleuther. I wonder what the final bid will be.
    I can't believe the bid is over $85!

    Sheesh.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Posts
    1,072
    Quote Originally Posted by Tom'sGirl View Post
    I posted the article up in links on Monday.................it's not DP selling windows/mags
    http://websleuths.com/forums/showpos...&postcount=390
    Hi I'm a little slow sometimes (a day late)and I missed your post. I guess I didn't make myself clear. The link indicated that the owner was selling the windows and Drew (jokingly??) offered to sign them to get a cut. The owner mentioned some weird chick might be interested. Anyhow, IMO I think he trivialized KS' death by attaching DP's name to the sale of the windows. He could have just sold the windows. By the way, Tom'sGirl, I enjoy reading your posts.

  14. #14
    After TG posted this on Monday I did check it out on eBay and thought the guy was pretty low to do this..he knows this is making money on the back of the death/ murder that took place in his house. Hope he has nightmares about Kathleen getting out of that tub and giving him alittle crack up side of the head for this. Does that whole neighborhood contain men that are immune to feelings of others? JMHO

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    318
    This is sick. And Drew? No words.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast