Old Windows From Drew Peterson's old house selling on E-Bay

I thought it was the new owners of the home who were now selling the windows and trying to capitalize on the fact that they were coming from the Peterson home?

Doesn't Ebay have some policy about not selling murder related items? Someone should flag the posting.

Ok now this is enough. What is his problem? Has he ever been mentally evaluated? Not no little police officer mental eval. I am talking a serious mental evaluation? Why can't he just let her rest in peace? How does he think her kids must feel? Heartbreaking... :mad:

I thought it was the new owners of the home who were now selling the windows and trying to capitalize on the fact that they were coming from the Peterson home?

Doesn't Ebay have some policy about not selling murder related items? Someone should flag the posting.

It is the new owner...he had to replace the 30 year old windows and thought it would be "funny" and pokes fun at whomever bids on them.

He also stated that NO money will go to Drew Peterson...in fact, at the end of the description he states "I hope they get him!"

Drew just loves any attention he can get.

It is the new owner...he had to replace the 30 year old windows and thought it would be "funny" and pokes fun at whomever bids on them.

He also stated that NO money will go to Drew Peterson...in fact, at the end of the description he states "I hope they get him!"

Drew just loves any attention he can get.

Sorry, Anita I guess I should have made it clearer in my post, but Drew thinks it's funny in the news article and would like a cut by offering to sign them. I think the owner cannot have it both ways. He's mocking the "chicks" that will bid...notice no "roosters " were mentioned. If the owner wanted to sell his windows why not just sell the windows without mentioning Drew. No one should profit from this.

Sorry, Anita I guess I should have made it clearer in my post, but Drew thinks it's funny in the news article and would like a cut by offering to sign them. I think the owner cannot have it both ways. He's mocking the "chicks" that will bid...notice no "roosters " were mentioned. If the owner wanted to sell his windows why not just sell the windows without mentioning Drew. No one should profit from this.

Chip, I totally agree with you!

I am snoopy enough to go check out the ebay profiles of the :chicken: :chicken: :chicken: s
who bid on that auction!

:rolleyes: From the looks of it, the bidders are mostly (if not all) men. They're probably not obsessed with Mr. Peterson, but just need the 30 year old windows for their home.

Interesting.

:rolleyes: From the looks of it, the bidders are mostly (if not all) men. They're probably not obsessed with Mr. Peterson, but just need the 30 year old windows for their home.

Interesting.

More Ironic. You are a real sleuther. I wonder what the final bid will be.

So, it is okay for the sellers to use the Peterson case to sell the windows?

Ugh, Drew says if the guy gives him a cut, he'll sign and endorse the windows.

I posted the article up in links on Monday.................it's not DP selling windows/mags
http://websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=1947632&postcount=390
Hi I'm a little slow sometimes (a day late)and I missed your post. I guess I didn't make myself clear. The link indicated that the owner was selling the windows and Drew (jokingly??) offered to sign them to get a cut. The owner mentioned some weird chick might be interested. Anyhow, IMO I think he trivialized KS' death by attaching DP's name to the sale of the windows. He could have just sold the windows. By the way, Tom'sGirl, I enjoy reading your posts.:bang:

After TG posted this on Monday I did check it out on eBay and thought the guy was pretty low to do this..he knows this is making money on the back of the death/ murder that took place in his house. Hope he has nightmares about Kathleen getting out of that tub and giving him alittle crack up side of the head for this. Does that whole neighborhood contain men that are immune to feelings of others? JMHO

After TG posted this on Monday I did check it out on eBay and thought the guy was pretty low to do this..he knows this is making money on the back of the death/ murder that took place in his house. Hope he has nightmares about Kathleen getting out of that tub and giving him alittle crack up side of the head for this. Does that whole neighborhood contain men that are immune to feelings of others? JMHO
So glad you feel the same way I do, it's a disgusting thing to do. Most of us would haul off old windows to the dump!

And who are these people who desparately need to buy, at top dollar, used windows from the home where a death / murder that is now infamous took place? Those buyers have issues too. JMHO

LOL, I esp. think it is important to notice that it is mostly men bidding on the windows. Now why would men want to get hold of windows that were on the house where a murder occurred? Where the ex-husband is also a suspect in another wife's possible homicide? Is it that they identify with the suspect?

Ditto DeltaDawn....

I thought it was against EBay policy to sell murderabilia? Someone who is a member really ought to flag that listing!

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
VT_Squire
Back