Brodsky Releases Photo From Thailand

SeriouslySearching

Reaction score
They just put it up on Fox news and was supposedly taken/sent by a cop on vacation there. She is with a child about 8-9yo. and a smaller child.

I don't think she looks anything like Stacy, personally.

Has it been reported if Stacy had a passport and if she did, whether it was in the home when they searched? If she had a passport and it wasn't found in the search, the State Department can verify if she used it to go to Thailand. :rolleyes:

Why am I envisioning a poorly photoshopped image of Stacy's head on John Mark Karr's body?

OK, the words "Brodsky" "Photos" and "Thailand" all in one sentence really scared me at first.

Now I can't remember but didn't he say she took her passport along with her bikini? My memory sucks!

Anyway, where was she last seen in that mall parking lot? It should be easy to track passport usage from around there to Thailand during that time period. (sarcasm intended)

These two are so pitiful. They almost make ScottP and Geragos angelic.

Now I can't remember but didn't he say she took her passport along with her bikini? My memory sucks!

I don't remember either..
Don't think they ever said from the get go that her passport was gone.

Anyone else remember the passport?:waitasec:

I can't find the photos online yet.

Drew says of his wife's disappearance, “She ran off with another man.” He added that Stacy was in the Bahamas and that she left with her passport, money, and a bikini.
http://abuse.suite101.com/article.cfm/stacy_peterson_a_pattern_of_abuse

According to Pam, Cassandra and Drew spoke on the phone at 11:30 p.m.

Pam Bosco: That's when she heard the rustling of the keys. He's out of breath-- that kind of stuff. And she-- he said that, "She's-- she left me. She went with another man. She went to the Bahamas or something. She took her bikini. The passport's missing and she took money."
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/22316689/page/3/

This is insane. I have never seen a lawyer this sad. These guys are a match made in heaven!

Stacy would be the first person to stand up and tell the world (most likely on Oprah) that Drew is a &*T^&^%#^&*&*!!!!!! And I left his sorry &*^&^%$^%$!!! people would cheer.

That is all.

So she didn't take any pictures of her kids with her, just those 3 things..
What's wrong with this picture....

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
If she had a passport and it wasn't found in the search, the State Department can verify if she used it to go to Thailand. :rolleyes:

Why am I envisioning a poorly photoshopped image of Stacy's head on John Mark Karr's body?

If the grand jury can get this guy for killing the other Ex-wife, I'm gonna be thrilled because he's so smug that he knows nobody will ever find stacy.

Just came back from the web site for Fox News, couldn't find any pictures???

IS BRODSKY UP TO HIS SHENAGINS AGAIN???????? :rolleyes:

The State Department can verify if infact Stacy is in thailand and who she travelled there with..of course JAB and DP are going to say she is traveling incognito and under an assumed name with a fake passport.

question ..where'd she pick up a 8 or 9 yr old ?

We should be hearing pretty soon from DP that Stacy had an illegimate child................who was 8 or 9 years old and she went to Thailand with her lover (of course) to live happily ever after. :rolleyes:

Never mind that Stacy had 3 wonderful children whom she loved dearly here. Guess that must have been one hell of a hormonal mood she was going through!!:rolleyes:

By any chance, was she wearing a bikini in any of the pics?? :rolleyes:

Gee..if Stacy had an 8 or 9 year old she would have been 11 or 12 years old when she conceived? I think JAB and DP will need a math lesson if that's what they come up with.

The State Department can verify if infact Stacy is in thailand and who she travelled there with..of course JAB and DP are going to say she is traveling incognito and under an assumed name with a fake passport.

question ..where'd she pick up a 8 or 9 yr old ?

Well, DP and JAB can*t have it both ways. Stacy wouldn*t have needed her passport if she was traveling incognito with a fake passport. :)

Has it been reported if Stacy had a passport and if she did, whether it was in the home when they searched? If she had a passport and it wasn't found in the search, the State Department can verify if she used it to go to Thailand. :rolleyes:

Thailand? Who are they kidding?

ROFL at your image of the photoshopped image.

I truly believe that all of these so called sightings are nothing more than a feeble attempt to put doubt in the minds of jurors IF this case ever goes to trial.

This Brodsky guy is the poorest example of an attorney that I have ever seen or heard of. He has no shame. Women everywhere should write the governor of the State of Illinois regarding the way this guy makes a mockery of an abused woman and the mother of two!

I am just sick and tired of this man's shenanigans!:furious:

He knows good and well that he is lying and yet he doesn't have any respect for this woman and women like her!

I am waiting for the mother of the child sitting there to come on national television and THRASH Brodsky for putting her photo out to the media.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cabinsleuth
Back