1217 users online (259 members and 958 guests)  

Websleuths News

Joel Brodsky - Atty for DP on SM Radio 2/1/08 9:00 PM Eastern

The Dana Pretzer Show - Listen LIVE TONIGHT at 9PM Eastern - Guests Include Jossy Mansur, Dr. Jeremy Reynalds, Mary Beth Brown and Joel Brodsky

Join us this week as Dana welcomes:
    http://www.*************radio.com/

I missed it! Rats. Can you listen to it afterwards? I'm looking around the site for that....

Did anyone here listen to that segment? If so would you kindly let us know how that played out?
    Thank you
    DD

I listened to most of it. Brodsky stated that Drew don't say many of the things we're hearing on TV that it is just reporters rushing to get a story out. He talked about the Playgirl lawyer & that was not Drew who said it / just a reporter & he was laughing about it. It was kept very short....I never got to hear the entire thing had a phone call...sorry. He did mention about the photo & it could be Stacy???? Drew never knew for certain.

Quote Originally Posted by cheko1 View Post
    I listened to most of it. Brodsky stated that Drew don't say many of the things we're hearing on TV that it is just reporters rushing to get a story out. He talked about the Playgirl lawyer & that was not Drew who said it / just a reporter & he was laughing about it. It was kept very short....I never got to hear the entire thing had a phone call...sorry. He did mention about the photo & it could be Stacy???? Drew never knew for certain.

Thank you Cheko1 sounds like there wasn't a whole lot new from Brodsky.

It was only on a few minutes possibly 5 & by the time Brodsky got finished saying something with his um um um .......ah ummmmms the time was over. You missed nothing!!!