979 users online (173 members and 806 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Drew trying to sell pics to NE

Drew is trying to sell photos of himself to the National Enquirer when he was a narc..with the long hair ect..for 100Gs

the reason brodsky hadn't released the photos was the person who took them wanted money and so did drew and brodsky...the funny thing is Drew had told a freelance photog for Fox where they were taken at..and the cameraman had just gotten back from there and told them that the place didn't have a food court like that..

(I am not following this case very closely...just getting this info and posting, not even sure this makes sense to you all, LMAO)

Quote Originally Posted by christine2448 View Post
    the reason brodsky hadn't released the photos was the person who took them wanted money and so did drew and brodsky...the funny thing is Drew had told a freelance photog for Fox where they were taken at..and the cameraman had just gotten back from there and told them that the place didn't have a food court like that..

(I am not following this case very closely...just getting this info and posting, not even sure this makes sense to you all, LMAO)
    Believe me, very little about Drew and Brodsky makes sense even if you read this stuff all the time!

Wow - this is nutty!

Drew is trying to sell photos of himself to the National Enquirer when he was a narc..with the long hair ect..for 100Gs
    This man knows no bounds of decency. This is simply unreal. I can't believe that he thinks anyone on this earth would be interested in that photo of him. Want to sell something Drew? How about an interview with specifics about the Sunday time line. THAT someone would pay for!

Quote Originally Posted by thesleuther View Post
    Want to sell something Drew? How about an interview with specifics about the Sunday time line. THAT someone would pay for!

Christine..We had a discussion about the food court and where it really was last night..we knew the pic wasn't Stacy and surmised the food court wasn't where it was said to be either.

So thank you so much for validating what we thought all along..another JAB and Drew ruse to throw the investigation off kilter as well as the public.

DD JMHO

They are really burying themselves, aren't they? (No pun intended)

I mean you would think between them both...they could muster 1/2 a brain!!
    "WE SEEK FOR THE TRUTH. WE SEEK JUSTICE.
    THE COURTS REQUIRE IT. THE VICTIMS CRY FOR IT
    AND GOD DEMANDS IT!"

A quote spray painted on the wall by search
    and rescue workers, Team 5, at the OKC Bombing site 4-19-1995.

What I post are my opinions only.

You mean he hasn't approached Playgirl yet?

Quote Originally Posted by mysteriew View Post
    You mean he hasn't approached Playgirl yet?
    LOL

Gee.. is Playgirl still in existence..I didn't know that. Guess I am really out of the loop on that one.

But, once again ...who cares what Drew looked like with long hair, under cover..except the drug community he arrested or missed arresting..that would bring out a whole new group that was interested in going after DP.
    Go for it JAB and Drew..maybe someone out there still holds a grudge.

You would think an under coverage LE would never want his pic released then or now as to how he looked then..just on self protection. Half a brain between the two..not likely.. maybe a slice is all they have at most.

Once again JMHO

Maybe it's a joke. If he is really trying to sell his pictures to the NE, he has to be hard up for money.

I found this picture of Stacy and Drew.
    http://www.chicagotribune.com/media/...1/33755179.jpg
    She was such a beautiful young woman.
    I'd love to know what she saw in him.

Christine............thanks for all your information! It makes perfect sense, as everything Brodsky and Drew have tried to peddle seems to be bogus. So it's very possible that the "Thailand" photos were taken in a mall somewhere in the U.S.

Quote Originally Posted by philamena View Post
    Maybe it's a joke. If he is really trying to sell his pictures to the NE, he has to be hard up for money.

I found this picture of Stacy and Drew.
    http://www.chicagotribune.com/media/...1/33755179.jpg
    She was such a beautiful young woman.
    I'd love to know what she saw in him.
    Beautiful Stacy and grandpa. Can't imagine the old goat as her husband.

Quote Originally Posted by Leila View Post
    Christine............thanks for all your information! It makes perfect sense, as everything Brodsky and Drew have tried to peddle seems to be bogus. So it's very possible that the "Thailand" photos were taken in a mall somewhere in the U.S.
    The only problem is that the signs are all in some foreign script.

I noticed that also. But maybe that means Drew and JAB siad they are taken in contry x at, in city x and that city / country doesn't have a food court like that. So maybe they don't know where the pic came from exactly and that really leads ISP and FBI on a wild goose chase.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast