1108 users online (179 members and 929 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6
    Quote Originally Posted by Tssiemer View Post
    I don't think there were people carding and checking credentials at the doors during this.
    You mean at the doors of the Towers themselves?

The Naudet brother was stopped long before he got near the WTC complex. NYPD and other law enforcement officials set up a perimeter to keep people away.
    What do we think? What do we know? What can we prove?

This is such a fascinating case! Right after 9/11 I thought, "someone (okay I was thinking me) needs to write a book about someone taking advantage of this event to disappear." it's possible that happened here... Truth is stranger than fiction they say. I've been thinking about this case a lot since I first read about it earlier this week. I wonder if we'll ever know.
    Unless specified otherwise and linked, my posts are simply random thoughts of mine, in no particular order, not directed at any post or poster, including but not limited to the ones directly above mine. My opinion only, yours may vary. IMO. JMO. IMHO. JMHO. MOO. Disclaimer, small print, asterisk, and etc.

Bump. I turned on the reading of names, but they don't close caption the individual names anymore. D:
    What do we think? What do we know? What can we prove?

I saw this case on Unsolved Mysteries yesterday and have always been interested in it. I always thought Sneha Philip should not have been placed on the 9/11 victims list, but I think the appeals court simply believed she was the figure standing in her apartment lobby the morning of 9/11. Some accounts say she walked away a few minutes before the first tower was hit and others say she walked away after the first plane hit. If they believe it was her and she ran to the scene, I assume it's reasonable to believe she was killed. Strange that her remains have never been found. If she left before the planes hit, perhaps she realized she had left her shopping bags at the friend's place and decided to go back and retrieve them, assuming the friend lived close by. She could have been walking close to the WTC when it was struck.

As for the woman Sneha was seen with in the store, she appeared to be carrying bags as they were exiting. Couldn't the store have checked receipts at the time to get an idea of who she was? Did investigators/police interview witnesses at the lesbian establishments Sneha frequented. In other words, somebody knows something. If that woman was killed in the attacks, haven't family or friends connected the dots or recognized her on the store tape?

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6