674 users online (84 members and 590 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 36 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Suspect Drew Peterson #4

Continue here!

Actually, the reason the searches of your own IPs show odd places is that what is being shown is the location of your provider. Your provider could be in the same town, many towns away, or even far, far away. The one showing up in this case is Westmont; the ISP is Ameritech. There must be a local office there.

Thanks Chico!

Robthomaseyes...............yes, I think you're right. If Ameritech has an office in the area and serves a wide geographic area, it probably only goes to the ISP office.

Couldn't they then go to Ameritech and find out who you were and your current phone number, etc?

I have often wondered if Steve, Drew's son, has transferred the money from Drew to Brodsky? If Brodsky is working pro bono then what is he living off of all this time? I don't think that he was such a bigtime lawyer that he could do this for pro bono. He doesn't work for some big firm that would be paying him a salary while this case continues. Thoughts anyone?

Quote Originally Posted by DeltaDawn View Post
    I have often wondered if Steve, Drew's son, has transferred the money from Drew to Brodsky? If Brodsky is working pro bono then what is he living off of all this time? I don't think that he was such a bigtime lawyer that he could do this for pro bono. He doesn't work for some big firm that would be paying him a salary while this case continues. Thoughts anyone?
    I doubt that the money went to Brodsky. Drew thinks of Drew first. He is confident that money is safe for himself with Steve. Brodsky undoubtedly feels that the publicity will get him more cases and he's probably right.

But then what is he living off of..he needs money just like all of us to live and if this is pro bono it is also costing him money..and I don't see JAB as an attorney with a lot of extra money on hand to draw from. So how is JAB paying himself and all the expenses in this case? JMHO

TG, you win the award for the strangest IP location!

Quote Originally Posted by robthomaseyes View Post
    Actually, the reason the searches of your own IPs show odd places is that what is being shown is the location of your provider. Your provider could be in the same town, many towns away, or even far, far away. The one showing up in this case is Westmont; the ISP is Ameritech. There must be a local office there.
    Mine points directly to a dilapidated home! lol I guess my point is that if they are this incorrect, they shouldn't be providing satellite maps with that detail.

SNIP I don't see JAB as an attorney with a lot of extra money on hand to draw from. JMHO

Delta, how could you possibly know this?

I don't know how he lives, but it is really immaterial. You have no idea of his financial status, nor do I. But, there is no way that Drew funneled money to his son Steve so that he could funnel it to Brodsky. This makes no sense whatsoever. Apparently Brodsky volunteered to take Drew's case so to assume anything beyond his ability to do it is just speculation on something that we have absolutely no knowledge.
    Last edited by thesleuther; 02-03-2008 at 01:41 PM. Reason: clarification

I thought we learned of JAB's financial status (at one point anyway) with legal documents late last year...it's around here somewhere.

Not that it really matters to this case though.

I don't think for a minute that Brodsky is working pro bono.

The money given to Steve isn't for Attorney fees, imo. I think at the time he gave it to him, he thought they were going to arrest him soon because it did seem that way. He would then need bail money etc. (Rest assured the money was to be used for Drew and not his children! He just isn't that type of person.)
    "WE SEEK FOR THE TRUTH. WE SEEK JUSTICE.
    THE COURTS REQUIRE IT. THE VICTIMS CRY FOR IT
    AND GOD DEMANDS IT!"

A quote spray painted on the wall by search
    and rescue workers, Team 5, at the OKC Bombing site 4-19-1995.

What I post are my opinions only.

I don't think JAB is working for free. But I think he did take a greatly reduced fee for his services in exchange for his services. I think at the time he made the deal, he was seeing visions of "greatness" and "publicity." IMO he most likely thought this would make his career. IMO I don't think he realized that this case would reveal his weaknesses (knowledge of how to conduct a criminal defense) and flaws (his character) as it has. And the funny thing is that when/if DrewP gets charged, he will probably drop JAB like a hot potato.
    Of course if that happens, I believe we may see a book out of old JAB. I won't read it, but I think he will write it. And most likely it will contain some info that was probably protected by attorney-client privilege.

My future predictions for Brosky are that he will be brought up to the Illinois Bar and he will either be disbarred or he will have hell to pay.

I think DP will keep him in trial because he can use him on appeal without a doubt for ineffective counsel!
    "WE SEEK FOR THE TRUTH. WE SEEK JUSTICE.
    THE COURTS REQUIRE IT. THE VICTIMS CRY FOR IT
    AND GOD DEMANDS IT!"

A quote spray painted on the wall by search
    and rescue workers, Team 5, at the OKC Bombing site 4-19-1995.

What I post are my opinions only.

Page 1 of 36 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast