TX - Unidentified female, League City, 1991 to: AZ- Lori Julian, 31, Scottsdale, 1991

Angel4Alpha

Reaction score
http://doenetwork.org/cases/52uftx.html

Unidentified White Female Located on September 8, 1991 on Calder Road in League City, Galveston County, Texas.
Cause of death was homicide. The victim had been beaten and strangled.
Estimated Date of Death: one to six weeks prior to discovery.
Skeletal Remains

Vital Statistics

• Estimated age: Circa 31 years old
  • Approximate Height and Weight: 5'0" - 5'3"; 100 - 130 lbs.
  • Distinguishing Characteristics: Fine, light brown hair. She may have had a fair complexion. Her eye color is unknown. She was of short stature and had a slender build.
  • Marks, Scars: She had numerous old, healed injuries which were unrelated to her death. Her right first and second ribs showed healed fractures at the spine; the victim had a compression injury to her upper spince in three place; her lower spine showed signs of an old, poorly-healed compression injury. These injuries and her poor dental condition may have been the result of a singular injury event which occurred some time prior to her homicide. As a result of her injuries, the victim may have had obvious problems with her head or spinal movements.
  • Dentals: Available. Upper dentures. Teeth 5, 6, 7, & 8 were a low quality denture and her overall dental condition was poor.
  • Clothing: Size 7 white "Highlights" high heels (Payless brand).
  • DNA: Available
I was wondering if these 2 have ever been checked against this one if anyone knows?

Lori Julian
Missing since July 1991 from Scottsdale, Arizona.
Classification: Endangered Missing

Vital Statistics
  • Age at Time of Disappearance: 31 years old
  • Distinguishing Characteristics: White female.
  • Dentals: Available
Circumstances of Disappearance
Lori Julian, who worked as a bartender and waitress, disappeared in 1991.
She frequented bars and was prone to disappear occasionally, but never left her family for long. She hitchhiked alone, she hung out at truck stops and waited for the men to take her new places.
She has two daughters and never missed important dates in their lives. When she missed her daughters 12th birthday, the family was immediately worried.
Friends and family fear foul play was involved in her disappearance. Julians' case was reopened by police in 2003. http://www.doenetwork.org/cases/1134dfaz.html

or this one :

Sherry Daugherty
Missing since August 29, 1991 from Paradise Valley, Maricopa County, Arizona.
Classification: Endangered Missing

Vital Statistics Date Of Birth: January 1, 1964
Age at Time of Disappearance: 27 years old
Height and Weight at Time of Disappearance: 5'3; 115 pounds
Distinguishing Characteristics: White female. Brown hair; brown eyes. Petite build.

http://www.doenetwork.org/cases/152dfaz.html

thoughts?

Angel - I think you are on to something with Lori Julian. Chin and eye structure look similar to me. Seems with the UI's spinal injuries, this should be easy to rule in or out?

Sherry Daugherty did not go missing until after the UI was found, by a week or so. Her picture is also hard to compare:( so I'm not sure about her. I know sometimes the statistics are off a bit.

I think Lori is definitely worth looking at though.

Nice work :)

Salem

Hi Salem. Actually Sherry went missing about 10 days before the UID was found- sherry went missing in august - the UID was found in september - ive noticed that they have a new pic up of her thats much more clear now so i hope that means they are considering it.

I have a question though - I noticed that neither of the possibles I listed have a NCIC number - should all missings have them?

Lori Julian is listed as six inches or even a foot taller than Jane Doe who was 5'0" - 5'3"
Height and Weight at Time of Disappearance: 5'9-6'0"; 150-160 lbs.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni
Back