1126 users online (231 members and 895 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 14 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

MD - Cockeysville teen charged in murders of parents, two brothers

Maryland

A 15 year old boy is being charged as an adult for the murder of his parents, ages 45, and 44, and his two brothers, ages 13, and 11. He apparently got into an argument with his father, who happened to be a local attorney, and boy scout leader. He then shot them all on Friday night, and went to spend the night at a friend's house. Then, the next day, was the one who "discovered" the scene. More at link
    www.wbaltv.com/news/15205396/detail.html

Quote Originally Posted by ShowerSinger View Post
    Maryland

A 15 year old boy is being charged as an adult for the murder of his parents, ages 45, and 44, and his two brothers, ages 13, and 11. He apparently got into an argument with his father, who happened to be a local attorney, and boy scout leader. He then shot them all on Friday night, and went to spend the night at a friend's house. Then, the next day, was the one who "discovered" the scene. More at link
    www.wbaltv.com/news/15205396/detail.html
    More. all too much. too many senseless killings.

to have taken his younger brothers too with no mercy. what made him like this?

I worry for the friends and what family he stayed with that night and day after the crimes he did. How horrible to wake up and see the news and realize the kid you had hanging out in your living room had just committed these crimes and you had no idea he had done so.

poco is offline A cat will blink when struck with a hammer.
    It seems to be that if you had a kid who was capable of doing something like this that you would have some clues that he wasn't "all there", but I guess you really don't. Who really knows what goes on inside the mind of another person.

That's awful. I'm surprised the neighbors didn't hear the gun.

A 15 year old boy just murders his whole family..
    I'm wondering how he was able to control all 4 of his family members in order to kill them. He probably shot his father first, since he would pose the biggest threat. Did his father have a silencer on the gun? His brothers being 13 and 11 years old would know how to dial 911. This is a case that should be looked at closely, it's just been reported, so i'm sure in the future we will be hearing stories about how something was "not right" with this boy. He's no doubt a sociopath. It's a wonder he was able to control all 4 members of his family and kill them.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory?id=4235303
    Evidently he waited until they were asleep.

How dreadfully sad, from the report on the link the father was found downstairs and his brothers in PJ's upstairs in there beds, and the mother was upstairs too,

maybe the only consolation for surviving family and friends will be that 3 of them were asleep when he killed them and they never knew that it was there son or brother who killed them, I hope so,

he probably shot his father first,

It is incredible that he was able to go to his friends and just be his usual self after shooting all 4 members of his family,

Quote Originally Posted by MeoW333 View Post
    http://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory?id=4235303
    Evidently he waited until they were asleep.
    The state will have to spend millions prosecuting this little **** and more millions to house the fool for the rest of his life. Why can't we just shoot the ****s upon sight when they are this freaking sick!

I had disagreements with my parents when I was 15, what teen doesn't? But, the thought of killing them never entered my mind. I hope there's a grandparent or family member that can shed more light on what this boy was really about.

Quote Originally Posted by joe jones View Post
    How dreadfully sad, from the report on the link the father was found downstairs and his brothers in PJ's upstairs in there beds, and the mother was upstairs too,

maybe the only consolation for surviving family and friends will be that 3 of them were asleep when he killed them and they never knew that it was there son or brother who killed them, I hope so,

he probably shot his father first,

It is incredible that he was able to go to his friends and just be his usual self after shooting all 4 members of his family,
    the part i highlighted just bothers me sooooo much--- I cant begin to comprehend the murder itself, but then to go on his merry way and hang out with friends-

Quote Originally Posted by deanws View Post
    The state will have to spend millions prosecuting this little **** and more millions to house the fool for the rest of his life. Why can't we just shoot the ****s upon sight when they are this freaking sick!
    no problem with that, to me, Pam- how or why do we even owe him a trial-? he confessed, period the end-

Quote Originally Posted by paddy01 View Post
    I had disagreements with my parents when I was 15, what teen doesn't? But, the thought of killing them never entered my mind. I hope there's a grandparent or family member that can shed more light on what this boy was really about.
    I hear ya- cant comprehend- man- I wasnt even capable of yelling back at my parents-
    my gosh- what else can there be? he wasnt living on the streets- wasnt going hungry, I know- I know, there will be a bunch of excuses coming forth-

Quote Originally Posted by j2mirish View Post
    no problem with that, to me, Pam- how or why do we even owe him a trial-? he confessed, period the end-
    Why didn't he just shoot his father if that was his problem? Why or WHY shoot your little siblings? Your MOTHER TOO!?!?! Kid has an evil soul!

Quote Originally Posted by j2mirish View Post
    I hear ya- cant comprehend- man- I wasnt even capable of yelling back at my parents-
    my gosh- what else can there be? he wasnt living on the streets- wasnt going hungry, I know- I know, there will be a bunch of excuses coming forth-
    Oh don't you know it!!?!?!? I get sick of attorneys letting their clients make excuses for killings and get even more mad at the courts and judges for allowing such chicken crap defenses!

Page 1 of 14 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast