MD - Cockeysville teen charged in murders of parents, two brothers *Guilty*

ShowerSinger

Reaction score
Maryland

A 15 year old boy is being charged as an adult for the murder of his parents, ages 45, and 44, and his two brothers, ages 13, and 11. He apparently got into an argument with his father, who happened to be a local attorney, and boy scout leader. He then shot them all on Friday night, and went to spend the night at a friend's house. Then, the next day, was the one who "discovered" the scene. More at link
www.wbaltv.com/news/15205396/detail.html

Maryland

A 15 year old boy is being charged as an adult for the murder of his parents, ages 45, and 44, and his two brothers, ages 13, and 11. He apparently got into an argument with his father, who happened to be a local attorney, and boy scout leader. He then shot them all on Friday night, and went to spend the night at a friend's house. Then, the next day, was the one who "discovered" the scene. More at link
www.wbaltv.com/news/15205396/detail.html

More. all too much. too many senseless killings. :(

to have taken his younger brothers too with no mercy. what made him like this?

I worry for the friends and what family he stayed with that night and day after the crimes he did. How horrible to wake up and see the news and realize the kid you had hanging out in your living room had just committed these crimes and you had no idea he had done so.

It seems to be that if you had a kid who was capable of doing something like this that you would have some clues that he wasn't "all there", but I guess you really don't. Who really knows what goes on inside the mind of another person.

That's awful. I'm surprised the neighbors didn't hear the gun.

A 15 year old boy just murders his whole family..
I'm wondering how he was able to control all 4 of his family members in order to kill them. He probably shot his father first, since he would pose the biggest threat. Did his father have a silencer on the gun? His brothers being 13 and 11 years old would know how to dial 911. This is a case that should be looked at closely, it's just been reported, so i'm sure in the future we will be hearing stories about how something was "not right" with this boy. He's no doubt a sociopath. It's a wonder he was able to control all 4 members of his family and kill them.

How dreadfully sad, from the report on the link the father was found downstairs and his brothers in PJ's upstairs in there beds, and the mother was upstairs too,

maybe the only consolation for surviving family and friends will be that 3 of them were asleep when he killed them and they never knew that it was there son or brother who killed them, I hope so,

he probably shot his father first,

It is incredible that he was able to go to his friends and just be his usual self after shooting all 4 members of his family,

I had disagreements with my parents when I was 15, what teen doesn't? But, the thought of killing them never entered my mind. I hope there's a grandparent or family member that can shed more light on what this boy was really about.

How dreadfully sad, from the report on the link the father was found downstairs and his brothers in PJ's upstairs in there beds, and the mother was upstairs too,

maybe the only consolation for surviving family and friends will be that 3 of them were asleep when he killed them and they never knew that it was there son or brother who killed them, I hope so,

he probably shot his father first,

It is incredible that he was able to go to his friends and just be his usual self after shooting all 4 members of his family,
the part i highlighted just bothers me sooooo much--- I cant begin to comprehend the murder itself, but then to go on his merry way and hang out with friends- :mad:

The state will have to spend millions prosecuting this little and more millions to house the fool for the rest of his life. Why can't we just shoot the thugs upon sight when they are this freaking sick!:mad:
no problem with that, to me, Pam- how or why do we even owe him a trial-? he confessed, period the end-

I had disagreements with my parents when I was 15, what teen doesn't? But, the thought of killing them never entered my mind. I hope there's a grandparent or family member that can shed more light on what this boy was really about.
I hear ya- cant comprehend- man- I wasnt even capable of yelling back at my parents-
my gosh- what else can there be? he wasnt living on the streets- wasnt going hungry, I know- I know, there will be a bunch of excuses coming forth-

no problem with that, to me, Pam- how or why do we even owe him a trial-? he confessed, period the end-
Why didn't he just shoot his father if that was his problem? Why or WHY shoot your little siblings? Your MOTHER TOO!?!?! Kid has an evil soul!:mad:

I hear ya- cant comprehend- man- I wasnt even capable of yelling back at my parents-
my gosh- what else can there be? he wasnt living on the streets- wasnt going hungry, I know- I know, there will be a bunch of excuses coming forth-
Oh don't you know it!!?!?!? I get sick of attorneys letting their clients make excuses for killings and get even more mad at the courts and judges for allowing such chicken crap defenses!
:mad:

IMO, attorney's will come up with his parents abused him, just like the Menendez brothers. Remember them? Betcha, any takers?

IMO, attorney's will come up with his parents abused him, just like the Menendez brothers. Remember them? Betcha, any takers?
But what kind of lie can they come up with to excuse the fact that he killed his two younger siblings? The punk needs to get the needle quick, before we waste anymore of the states resources keeping him alive.

But what kind of lie can they come up with to excuse the fact that he killed his two younger siblings? The punk needs to get the needle quick, before we waste anymore of the states resources keeping him alive.

Who knows, I can't imagine what would make a kid do something like this, sounds like it was premeditated though he killed them in their sleep. Did LE say where he got the gun? Was it his fathers? How in the he!! did I miss the part about the gun! I have to go back and read. LOL

Who knows, I can't imagine what would make a kid do something like this, sounds like it was premeditated though he killed them in their sleep. Did LE say where he got the gun? Was it his fathers? How in the he!! did I miss the part about the gun! I have to go back and read. LOL
Yeah, father's gun. He threw it in the bushes when he left to go and visit friends Friday night and all day Saturday.

:mad:

It was his fathers handgun he threw it in the bushes after shooting his family. Can't help but wonder what his grandparents & other family members are thinking?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laayla
Back