866 users online (142 members and 724 guests)  

Websleuths News

Just Married: Congrats to Katharine McPhee!!

Katharine McPhee Weds Longtime Beau

Feb. 3) - Singer-actress Katharine McPhee married producer Nick Cokas on Saturday in Beverly Hills, her rep Justin Gray Stone confirms exclusively to PEOPLE.

The 23-year-old American Idol season five runner-up and Cokas, 42, exchanged vows in a late afternoon ceremony at Beverly Hills Presbyterian Church.
    http://news.aol.com/entertainment/mu...03085009990001

How nice for her. She's cute that young lady.

hum. yes filly, a YOUNG lady. LOL!!

Quote Originally Posted by pedinurse View Post
    hum. yes filly, a YOUNG lady. LOL!!
    But he's a producer, pedinurse.LOL It's like Mirah and Tommy Matolla all over again maybe. That age difference for me now would give me a 73 year old gentleman. That's exactly what I'm looking for too. As long as he got a fat pension of course. I am kidding. Hope it works out for her. EDIT to say Celine Dion as well that went down for with Renee.

I hope that KP will be happy. She seems like a troubled young lady, to me. She is beautiful and has a lovely voice. However, she was just dropped from her record label, I believe. It just goes to show you that you need the "whole package" to be a success. She just come across as being comfortable in her own skin.

I mean, her and I are the about the same age and I have been married for four years. I am just saying that is quite an age difference (even though I think that age matters less the older you are - but you are in totally different stages of life when you are a very young person and your spouse is um, well... in another stage of life than you are. sorry).