MS MS - Jessica Mason, 15, Jackson, Feb 2008

hoppyfrog

Retired WS Staff
Reaction score
http://www.wlbt.com/Global/story.asp?S=7810886&nav=menu119_2

1 Feb 08

Jackson police are asking for your help to find a missing teen. 15 year old Jessica Mason was last seen around 9:00 Wednesday night at a home on the corner of Fairhill and Pinebrook in Jackson.

Jessica is about five foot one, weighs 118 pounds, and was wearing red shorts and a red jacket. If you have any information that can help police, please call them at 601-960-1234.

no pic at link

No picture, no race, no other stories about her, wth? Jackson is a bad city.

No picture, no race, no other stories about her, wth? Jackson is a bad city.

Ok folks. Rant here. I totally agree about the lack of follow up information.
I am just sick about it. :mad: :mad:

It is now over one week that Jessica has been reported missing in that little news blurb.

I just called the number of the police department to check on Jessica's status. Got the midnight shift (forgot about the time difference). They have NO idea about her status. Need to call back. Which I will!! :crazy:

I am dedicating this week to follow up on some of these missing persons that are reported and then dropped. No pic, no info. Ridiculous

I am dedicating this week to follow up on some of these missing persons that are reported and then dropped. No pic, no info. Ridiculous

You go, girl! And thank you!

Hoppy

Thanks, Petra. It makes me mad too, and it makes me also wonder/assume things that may or may not be true, like if she is a black child and is being ignored because of her race. I know that not all cops around Jackson are not like that, but, still, it makes me wonder what's going on. Please keep us updated. Thanks!!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chingona361
Back