Remains Are That of John Bryant *merged threads*

:eek: The linked article goes on to say that (Sheriff) "Holland said the remains are not connected to a woman found dead Friday in the parking lot of Whiteside Mountain Trail in Macon County. The woman was found dead near her car in the parking lot area of the trail about six hours from Highlands." This is scary.

A little bit more info:
Holland said it was unclear how long the body had been in the forest. It was found down a bank off the side of a road.
http://www.wral.com/news/state/story/2389923/

Of course, these were also Eric Robert Rudolph's old stompin' grounds. . .

Wandering off to find a map. . .

Like the article hints...could be John Bryant??

Yikes, we spent time up there with my family back in August. Scary.

What bittersweet news. I hope this brings the family a bit of closure, but nothing will bring John and Irene back. Bless their hearts.

I hope that the wicked monster Hilton has access to the news, and knows that the authorities are closing in on his many evil deeds. Even though he refused to talk to N.C. LE last week, it sounds like they can prosecute anyway. I really hope that N.C. and Florida both nail him. His sorry days are numbered.

So sad, may his family find the answers they seek... the closure will come one day when all are reunited. Goodness always prevails over evil. Peace and comfort to those loved ones left behind to mourn their loss.

BREVARD, N.C. — Authorities say skeletal remains found in western North Carolina during the weekend are those of missing hiker John Bryant.

Transylvania County Sheriff John Mahoney said Monday that a body found Saturday by a hunter in Macon County has been identified as John Bryant. He and his wife, Irene, disappeared while hiking in the Pisgah National Forest.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,328186,00.html

GMH had his chance to tell them where the remains were, but he blew it.

I hope that the wicked monster Hilton has access to the news, and knows that the authorities are closing in on his many evil deeds. Even though he refused to talk to N.C. LE last week, it sounds like they can prosecute anyway. I really hope that N.C. and Florida both nail him. His sorry days are numbered.
I have no doubt that LE informed him of the discovery and let him know that he blew his chance to tell them for any deals or allowances which could have been made. :bang:

I'm sorry to hear that. May John rest in peace. I hope this gives his family a little bit of closure now.

The press conference was very brief! No cause of death...perhaps they don't want to reveal details, so they can get them from GH? Or did I miss something?

:eek: Wow!! Last I read it was just being speculated that it COULD be him. Thank the Lord he has been found and can be properly laid to rest with his wife, and now no deals for Hilton. My prayers to the Bryant family.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Drury Lane
Back