FL - Teens steal Girl Scout money; sorry they got caught

OMG! That poor little girl....she said she was sad afterwards...that breaks my heart!

I cant believe what the girls said about being caught...ugh how trashy. it was prob drug money.

If they don't find something to charge these thugs with, they are just teaching them to rob and laugh it off. :mad: I am glad they aren't my7 kids, because I would end up in trouble for slapping them around. I say this and I never spanked mine, but these kids need an *ss-whoopin'!:mad: :mad: :mad:

I agree. The money was returned but they still took it in the first place. Isn't that theft?

I didn't think about drug money, KC, but you are probably right.

My parents would have whooped me but good if I stole in the first place and whooped me better if I behaved as such. It was obvious these two loved being on TV

They look like druggie girls.

They didnt even RETURN it....it says the DAD of one of the girls paid the girl scout girl the amount they had took.

Actually im confused it says ::

"We went through all that effort to get it, we got all these charges and we had to give the money back. I'm kind of pissed," one of the girls told WPBF.

then it goes on and says ::
Police were unable to recover the stolen money, but a father of one of the teens accused in the crime paid the money back to Smith's mother, WPBF reported.

Karma is going to bite them good...especially the one who's mad because she got caught.

What horrible girls!

The one girl talked about all the effort they went through to steal the money, and being pi$$ed that she had to give it back, didn't it occur to her that the girl had actually WORKED to get the money and might have been upset that it was taken?

I hope their parents see this as a big wake up call and can somehow still straighten them out before they unleash them on the world.

Karma is going to bite them good...especially the one who's mad because she got caught.

This is the first thing my 16-year-old daughter said! "That's some bad karma right there," she said.

Those girls are despicable. Why is the little girl scout named but not the perpetrators? Isn't she a minor, too?

This is awful, but there is one fishy thing about this story: there are no Girl Scout Cookies called "Cinna Spins". I know because my daughter is selling Girl Scout Cookies too now...

TRASHY HOS! I hope the prosecutor finds a way to throw the book at them! :furious:I hope they get a *PERMANENT* record from this, so that one day when Johns are complaining they are being rolled, or little old ladies are getting mugged or robbed by their "caretakers" they can look to these two selfish *advertiser censored*. (And I mean the older usage of the word when I use it, an untidy, slovenly woman with loose morals.)

This is awful, but there is one fishy thing about this story: there are no Girl Scout Cookies called "Cinna Spins". I know because my daughter is selling Girl Scout Cookies too now...

The names vary by region. There might not be any cinna spins in your area, but I bet there are in other states. One state's Savannahs is another state's Do-si-dos for example. (Read the Wikipedia article I linked for more name variations.) According to the article Cinna Spins are new this year. That might be it too.

We don't have Cinna-spins here, but they sound good! Maybe we'll get them soon. The cookies (and their prices) are different all over the country.

Wow. Darwinism will hopefully take care of them. They're barely a step above protoplasm.

OMG-- has a car-- doesn't "need" the money all that bad. What she needs is community service!

Wow, this is ridiculous. They boast how pissed they are about getting caught to local news, they aren't remorseful, they stole money from a 9 year old child, and they aren't being charged at all??
So when they get arrested for bigger crimes, then everyone wonders why. Since they think they can get away with it.

The names vary by region. There might not be any cinna spins in your area, but I bet there are in other states. One state's Savannahs is another state's Do-si-dos for example. (Read the Wikipedia article I linked for more name variations.) According to the article Cinna Spins are new this year. That might be it too.

Our only new ones this year are Lemon Cremes. I do remember when I was a Girl Scout the Do-Si-Dos being called Savannahs.

Authorities said the teens were not charged because they did not use force to steal the money, nor did they take the money from the Girl Scout’s hands.

The State Attorney's Office will decide if the teens will be charged.​

WTH, theft is theft ... sounds like "AUTHORITIES" don't want to charge these girls and are making up a bunch of garbaly-gook that they think people will buy.

Utter nonsense! :mad:

http://www.miamiherald.com/news/florida/story/406448.html

Rubenstrunk said the thief lives down the street from her and that both the thief and the getaway driver are students at a nearby high school.

The culprit was a neighbor, and her father -- humiliated and frustrated with his daughter's antics -- repaid Rubenstrunk the lost money.

----

''I don't think Girl Scouts has a badge for filling out a police report,'' Rubenstrunk said.

"''The father gave me $170. I thought it was pretty funny because I had to make change for the father,'' Rubenstrunk said, saying she gave him $6 back."

Wow, the father wanted change? I would have said "keep the rest".

I would have said sorry no change, buy a box of cookies. :crazy:

Tammie

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mhenderson