Thread: Twins Save Mom's Life, Kick Loose Deadly Tumor From Mom's Cervix While Still in Womb

Twins Save Mom's Life, Kick Loose Deadly Tumor From Mom's Cervix While Still in Womb

Click here for link
    Words from the mother;
    "I couldn't believe it when the doctors told me that the babies had dislodged the tumor," she said. "I'd felt them kicking, but I didn't realize just how important their kicking would turn out to be. I owe my life to my girls, and that's why I could have never agreed with a termination."

Respectfully,
    dark_shadows

hipmamajen is offline I love the friends I have gathered together on this thin raft...
    Wow, that's amazing!

My twins could have kicked ANYTHING loose! In fact, I was convinced they were trying to kick themselves loose, right out the front ala Alien!

This is the most ridiculous thing I have ever read in my life. First off all cervical cancer does not present as a papillary lesion, therefore there is nothing to "kick" out. Pure drivel. Cervical cancers either occur on the exterior os or in the transitional zone of the cervical canal, neither of which would be accessible to a fetus.

Well I think that its wonderful and I am glad she will be okay!

Well, praise the Lord for "small" miracles, eh? Maybe He did the curing and they are trying to claim it's the babies? Either way, glad she is OK!

Deuteronomy 18:10-12 (KJV)

10 There shall not be found among you anyone who makes his son or his daughter pass through the fire, or one who practices witchcraft, or a soothsayer, or one who interprets omens, or a sorcerer, 11 or one who conjures spells, or a medium, or a spiritist, or one who calls up the dead. 12 For all who do these things are an abomination to the Lord. (KJV)

To help the victims of the deadly tornadoes, please click here.

Follow me at my Biblical Blog: http://scripture-demystified.blogspot.com

Baruch ha Shem Adonai.

More realistically it was a dysplasia associated with pregnancy that was resolved when pregnancy ended. The body becomes immunrepressed during pregnancies and underlying lesions can proliferate. Remove the pregnancy,and the body removes the lesion itself its called autoregression. The only miracle here is how efficient the human body is and how precious those fat sweet twins are.

I think maybe the mom got things mixed up. From reading the article, it sounds like she did indeed have cancer, but maybe with the pregnancy and the activity of the babies, they found bleeding or discharge that led them to the discovery of the tumor. She had low dose chemo during pregnancy and a hysterectomy after delivery. It reads as though the tumor was definitely there, but hadn't spread. I'm just guessing on how they found it after reading the article.

I'm glad she's around to raise those cute little girls. They look just like their dad, even down to the hair (or lack of).