HI HI - Carl Spann, 60, Kauai, 29 Jan 2008

hoppyfrog

Retired WS Staff
Reaction score
http://the.honoluluadvertiser.com/article/2008/Feb/05/br/br2154376908.html

5 Feb 08

Carl Spann, 60, was last seen on Wehe Road in Lihu'e on Jan. 29 and was reported missing the next day. He was wearing green pants and a green vest.

He often rides a green bicycle and frequents Borders Books and Music and the Lihue area.

Spann is homeless and recently had been camping on Kuamo'o Road near the shuttered Coco Palms Hotel.
He is 5 foot 10 and about 150 pounds. He has blue eyes, long, gray hair and a full mustache.

more at link

no pic at link

Was there any solution to this?
I was wondering if these Carl Spanns are the same person:

IL - IL - Carl Marvin Spann, 27, Decatur, 1974
I am a relative of Brenda Morgret who was never seen from after she left with Carl. I reached out to a family member via e-mail who confirmed she spoke with him and knew where he was after the post was made. After that she went silent too. However, as of 2017 she stated that is 2011 they made contact

I am a relative of Brenda Morgret who was never seen from after she left with Carl. I reached out to a family member via e-mail who confirmed she spoke with him and knew where he was after the post was made. After that she went silent too. However, as of 2017 she stated that is 2011 they made contact
Brenda has been missing since 1974?
And Carl Marvin Spann was last heard from in 2011?
Or am I misunderstanding? Thank you for the info!

Brenda has been missing since 1974?
And Carl Marvin Spann was last heard from in 2011?
Or am I misunderstanding? Thank you for the info!
Yes, Brenda was never seen again. Her family viewed many deceased females, contacted unsolved mysteries, had many calls from Carl asking for $$$ early on but when they asked to speak to Brenda he would hang up. Carl's sister states the family spoke to him in 2011 and again a few years after. She stated that she asked about Brend too but never went into details. I reached out but didn't get a response.

Yes, Brenda was never seen again. Her family viewed many deceased females, contacted unsolved mysteries, had many calls from Carl asking for $$$ early on but when they asked to speak to Brenda he would hang up. Carl's sister states the family spoke to him in 2011 and again a few years after. She stated that she asked about Brend too but never went into details. I reached out but didn't get a response.
Was there ever a missing person report filed for her?
I looked online and couldn't find anything? If not that needs to be done.
Sounds like it's Brenda who should have a thread on here and Carl is hiding, not missing! Wow.

There was a police report filed at the time but they said she left voluntarily (still missing). Periodically they would get a call for an ID. She has one sister alive and neices and nephews but that is all. I do have a picture of her from 1970 but that is the most recent.

There was a police report filed at the time but they said she left voluntarily (still missing). Periodically they would get a call for an ID. She has one sister alive and neices and nephews but that is all. I do have a picture of her from 1970 but that is the most recent.
Do you know which police department took the report?
It would help so we can get a thread started for her here at WS, and she can get listed in the databases online.
She may have left voluntarily but if it's true about Carl I don't think she's missing because she wants to be!
In some states LE are required by law to enter their missing people into NamUs. Brenda is not on there.

It would help so we can get a thread started for her here at WS, and she can get listed in the databases online.
She may have left voluntarily but if it's true about Carl I don't think she's missing because she wants to be!
In some states LE are required by law to enter their missing people into NamUs. Brenda is not on there.
It was in Decatur,IL. I agree it didn't sit right with me. The family still alive think the same but it's been so long. Her parents, aunts, uncles, and all but 1 sister have passed since. I know her nephew was trying to find information a few years ago. I will try to contact him again but I know he never found/spoke to her.

It also looks like the 2 cases entered between 1983-2000 were entered >30 years after. I should call and follow up to see if someone can get that entered. Thank you for the info I didn't really know where to start since it's been so long.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
branditau.wareham72@gmail
Back